Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Boat trips Mar Menor this Feb

Boat trips Mar Menor this Feb

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice
Default Boat trips Mar Menor this Feb

Complements of the season to all,

We will be over for 2 weeks next Feb and wonder if the boat trips to the island will be running.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Boat trips Mar Menor this Feb

Hi
The Islands were closed down in June so the restaurants are no longer there, boat trips still operate, with a limited service. Packed lunchs are a must. Sad really as it was such a unique location to visit. Many of the charter boats offer trips around the Mar Menor & can arrange for lunch in one of the surrounding towns if requested.

Last edited by Sue; Jan 23rd 2008 at 12:14 am. Reason: url removed. Please read rule 9 of the site rules
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice
Default Re: Boat trips Mar Menor this Feb

Originally Posted by Skipper
Hi
The Islands were closed down in June so the restaurants are no longer there, boat trips still operate, with a limited service. Packed lunchs are a must. Sad really as it was such a unique location to visit. Many of the charter boats offer trips around the Mar Menor & can arrange for lunch in one of the surrounding towns if requested.
Hi skipper,
Thanks for the info. If you have I think it's 4 posts you can then pm me with the link.
Do you know what to do if I bring my jet ski with me when we move over permanently? I had this on a separate thread but as yet no response.