Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BMIBaby - how do you say it in German

BMIBaby - how do you say it in German

Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of
Default BMIBaby - how do you say it in German

I have always liked BMIBaby for my flights Birmingham to Alicante and felt pretty secure that they wouldn't have the problems of other airlines.

Booked for mid January and now I learn they have been taken over by a certain German airline (who already owned a 30% share)
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BMIBaby - how do you say it in German

Why dont you ask this in a German speaking forum?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Justlookin
I have always liked BMIBaby for my flights Birmingham to Alicante and felt pretty secure that they wouldn't have the problems of other airlines.

Booked for mid January and now I learn they have been taken over by a certain German airline (who already owned a 30% share)
Ich glaube, es könnte nur besser werden. Lufthansa ist eine gute Firma.
They are well organised and hopefully capital secure.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
There isn't a German-speaking Forum for BE, only Europe....
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:43 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

BMI Kinder, perhaps??
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:45 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pwwm
well its Lufthansa take 80% share in BMIBABY today and why ? would give it access to bmi’s slots at London’s Heathrow Airport, estimated to be worth a billion euros reportin the "Spanish Finance News by Jurdy"
o that me
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

Let's hope it'll have as much professionalism as Lufthansa. I've always found the German airline great to ly with.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

Or fly, rather.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:23 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by arko
Let's hope it'll have as much professionalism as Lufthansa. I've always found the German airline great to ly with.
o frist class ,mmmmmmmm
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

you must have had a bad experience. I must say the only time I used BMI baby, I wasn't that impressed.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:13 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arko
vas is your name (smack) vas is your name (smack smack) ok you vill sit there
No I want to sit by the window.
you vill sit there (smack)
ok I will sit there.
moven your lugage.
I cant.
Moven your lugage(smack smack)
I cant
moven your lugage (smack smack)
for the last time moven your lugage.(smack smack smack. aghhhhh)
I cant move my lugage.no more beatings .please please.
why wont you moven your lugage.
because you have broken my two arms.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:28 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris;
vas is your name (smack) vas is your name (smack smack) ok you vill sit there
No I want to sit by the window.
you vill sit there (smack)
ok I will sit there.
moven your lugage.
I cant.
Moven your lugage(smack smack)
I cant
moven your lugage (smack smack)
for the last time moven your lugage.(smack smack smack. aghhhhh)
I cant move my lugage.no more beatings .please please.
why wont you moven your lugage.
because you have broken my two arms.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Vorsprung flieg technik?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:32 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

ve are a carring arline.stewardess comomz here.bandage his arms and give him a pint of brandy.
Thank you but I dont drink.
oh you vill dirnk this,It vill make it easyer for you.
ok.ok.
how do you veel.
realy pissed.
captain drop to 200ft.
ah put onzen your seatbelts ve are nose diving from 40000feet to 200ft.just like the old days fritz my co pilot.
ve dont like troublesom passengers on lufthansa airways.look out of ze window.zat is ayamont quare is it not.zer is your hotel.you vill be ariving in 2 moments.
oh yeh,there is no airport in ayamonte.
exacly.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
holla senor.we dont like drunks sleeping in the bushes.you must have had a lot to drink.we will take you home in the police car.where did you come from.
muter muter.lufthansa flight 419.

Last edited by betris; Oct 31st 2008 at 1:35 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:36 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
ve are a carring arline.stewardess comomz here.bandage his arms and give him a pint of brandy.
Thank you but I dont drink.
oh you vill dirnk this,It vill make it easyer for you.
ok.ok.
how do you veel.
realy pissed.
captain drop to 200ft.
ah put onzen your seatbelts ve are nose diving from 40000feet to 200ft.just like the old days fritz my co pilot.
ve dont like troublesom passengers on lufthansa airways.look out of ze window.zat is ayamont quare is it not.zer is your hotel.you vill be ariving in 2 moments.
oh yeh,there is no airport in ayamonte.
exacly.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
holla senor.we dont like drunks sleeping in the bushes.you must have had a lot to drink.we will take you home in the police car.where did you come from.
muter muter.lufthansa flight 419.
Vill u stop it! I've just had zee 2 teeth out and it hurts to laugh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.