Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bloody Gordon Brown and his entourage of muppets

Bloody Gordon Brown and his entourage of muppets

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bloody Gordon Brown and his entourage of muppets

Due to them and the crap way they've handled the economy I'm having to give up the cushy self employment I've enjoyed for the last ten years and get a proper job. No-one wants to pay me huge amounts of money for ten minutes design work anymore.

No more laying in bed till midday. No more laughing at the trailer trash on Jeremy Kyle. No more wasting hours playing on my Nintendo DS. And worst of all, no more reading the posts on British expats during the week.

Oh woe is me.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:18 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloody Gordon Brown and his entourage of muppets

Oh bloody hell Chris

Is that why youve been MIA this week, because you have a new job?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I feel for you...................

Of course one day I might get a proper job, but until then I will keep pretending to be busy all the time and constantly taking the dog for walks.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I feel for you...................

Of course one day I might get a proper job, but until then I will keep pretending to be busy all the time and constantly taking the dog for walks.
You are always busy on here..............does that count?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You are always busy on here..............does that count?
Hell yeah.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:27 am

Hell yeah.
Good..........thats makes two of us
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:29 am
Straw Man.

Good..........thats makes two of us
How ya feeling at the moment?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:31 am

How ya feeling at the moment?
More or less back to normal now, just waiting for a letter to go for the scan.

Had a lovely day in Jerez yesterday, looking forward to meeting up with you there hopefully soon.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:50 am
Straw Man.

More or less back to normal now, just waiting for a letter to go for the scan.

Had a lovely day in Jerez yesterday, looking forward to meeting up with you there hopefully soon.
Me too, we have found a place to crash for a bit but its not until June, so we have the whole of May to find somewhere to live......................I have had an idea, just need to sell it to Lara.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:51 am

Me too, we have found a place to crash for a bit but its not until June, so we have the whole of May to find somewhere to live......................I have had an idea, just need to sell it to Lara.
Well hurry up and then tell me!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Due to them and the crap way they've handled the economy I'm having to give up the cushy self employment I've enjoyed for the last ten years and get a proper job. No-one wants to pay me huge amounts of money for ten minutes design work anymore.

No more laying in bed till midday. No more laughing at the trailer trash on Jeremy Kyle. No more wasting hours playing on my Nintendo DS. And worst of all, no more reading the posts on British expats during the week.

Oh woe is me.
Humm... is there anyone out there that actually supports Labour? I think I have come across 2 Labour voters that I know of over the last few years...

Mind you I am talking about people who come here on holidays, ex pats who live here along with family from NI and England and their friends... 2 Labour supporters out of the whole lot!

Even the ones that where in government jobs didn't support them, mind you thinking about it, very few of these people where in the categories that the government has been giving things to (or buying)...

Maybe there could be a poll on it for BE, would be interesting to see the ways things where there.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Econ
Humm... is there anyone out there that actually supports Labour? I think I have come across 2 Labour voters that I know of over the last few years...

Mind you I am talking about people who come here on holidays, ex pats who live here along with family from NI and England and their friends... 2 Labour supporters out of the whole lot!

Even the ones that where in government jobs didn't support them, mind you thinking about it, very few of these people where in the categories that the government has been giving things to (or buying)...

Maybe there could be a poll on it for BE, would be interesting to see.
I will start a poll if you want because I think it would be very interesting. Tell me what you want in it then I wont miss anything.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bloody hell Chris

Is that why youve been MIA this week, because you have a new job?
No, I don't start until 14th April. I don't mind really, at least I'll get paid holidays now and working in a studio creating logos and stuff isn't really hard graft.

Originally Posted by Econ

Maybe there could be a poll on it for BE, would be interesting to see the ways things where there.
The thing is this bunch of numptys bear no relation to the Labour party that I was brought up to support.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

I will start a poll if you want because I think it would be very interesting. Tell me what you want in it then I wont miss anything.
Could get really complicated so maybe the best way to go would be simply to see which party gets favoured, i.e. Cons, Lab, Lib Dems, BNP, GP, and anyone else you think might get a vote.

Last edited by Econ; Mar 23rd 2008 at 10:18 am. Reason: typo
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:21 am
Straw Man.

Judging by the responses to pro conservative threads in TIO I would say quite a few voted Labour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.