Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bloody dictatership

Bloody dictatership

Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice
Default Bloody dictatership

The recent thread about LPG was removed (closed)for no valid reason, god only knows why. So much for helping people and free speech, i am gobsmacked..... I understand that replies are not aimed at the original writer, but does this matter.

Last edited by PaulLes; Jan 16th 2007 at 7:18 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody dictatership

Originally Posted by PaulLes
The recent thread about LPG was removed (closed)for no valid reason, god only knows why. So much for helping people and free speech, i am gobsmacked..... I understand that replies are not aimed at the original writer, but does this matter.
Title is a bit dramatic aint it ?
Sue closed the thread because the original poster opened it nearly five years ago and has probably forgot all about it since he got no replies.
The second post was made a few days ago so really a bit late to do the original poster any good, also things have changed in five years in Spain.
If you want to start a new thread on LPG in Spain feel free.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Title is a bit dramatic aint it ?
Sue closed the thread because the original poster opened it nearly five years ago and has probably forgot all about it since he got no replies.
The second post was made a few days ago so really a bit late to do the original poster any good, also things have changed in five years in Spain.
If you want to start a new thread on LPG in Spain feel free.
I understand that Andy was not replying to Martins original enquiry, and i also understand that being a new member did'nt realise that he did'nt need to include the quote, perhaps he clicked the button he thought was for new reply. Also on the same line perhaps he did'nt realise a new thread was relavant. If old threads are only relavant for reference they should be closed by date. Yes things have changed since the original post and as most of europe use LPG as a green fuel for cars, updates to old threads are obviously useful, repsol are marketing autogas on their web site, and it is now available.

I still dont think the reason to close is valid, I am all for selective editing where relavant, so hence my rant.

Paul
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulLes
I understand that Andy was not replying to Martins original enquiry, and i also understand that being a new member did'nt realise that he did'nt need to include the quote, perhaps he clicked the button he thought was for new reply. Also on the same line perhaps he did'nt realise a new thread was relavant. If old threads are only relavant for reference they should be closed by date. Yes things have changed since the original post and as most of europe use LPG as a green fuel for cars, updates to old threads are obviously useful, repsol are marketing autogas on their web site, and it is now available.

I still dont think the reason to close is valid, I am all for selective editing where relavant, so hence my rant.

Paul
I cannot discuss this on the forum any more re rule 12, but feel free to PM Sue and get her opinion of the reason it was closed.

I am closing this thread as it is serving no purpose.