Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Blood tests - Ayamonte/Lepe/Isla Christina

Blood tests - Ayamonte/Lepe/Isla Christina

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Blood tests - Ayamonte/Lepe/Isla Christina

Hi, my partner needs to get a blood test and we are not registered at the local health centre as we do not pay into the social scheme yet.... Does anyone know where we can go privatley to get a blood test locally. We are being told that none of the pharmacists in Ayamonte do it, so does anyone know of another location or a private doctor we can go to.

Thanks very much

Dave

Last edited by davidpayne; Jul 25th 2007 at 8:08 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Blood tests - Ayamonte/Lepe/Isla Christina

Originally Posted by davidpayne
Hi, my partner needs to get a blood test and we are not registered at the local health centre as we do not pay into the social scheme yet.... Does anyone know where we can go privatley to get a blood test locally. We are being told that none of the pharmacists in Ayamonte do it, so does anyone know of another location or a private doctor we can go to.

Thanks very much

Dave
Hi David, I think you may have to go to the main hospital in Huelva but will need a doctors appointment first.

There is a private english speaking doctor in Ayamonte you could try as a first stop. Down by the river turn in towards town along the road where the Port Tavern is located, at the river end. The doctors surgery is about 50 metres on the left. Can't locate his phone number at this moment but will let you know if I do.

Good luck.

Steve
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by finca steve
Hi David, I think you may have to go to the main hospital in Huelva but will need a doctors appointment first.

There is a private english speaking doctor in Ayamonte you could try as a first stop. Down by the river turn in towards town along the road where the Port Tavern is located, at the river end. The doctors surgery is about 50 metres on the left. Can't locate his phone number at this moment but will let you know if I do.

Good luck.

Steve
Steve,

Thanks... Im useless with directions....where is the port tavern? Sounds like a pub, strange me not knowing a bar :-)

Thanks

Dave
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Steve,

Thanks... Im useless with directions....where is the port tavern? Sounds like a pub, strange me not knowing a bar :-)

Thanks

Dave
Steve,

I know where the port tavern is... :-0) So if its on my left ,... i should walk past there approx 50 yrds on left... is that right?

Thanks

Dave
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

Steve,

I know where the port tavern is... :-0) So if its on my left ,... i should walk past there approx 50 yrds on left... is that right?

Thanks

Dave
Dave, yes absolutly right.

sorry I can help with the phone or his/her name but the surgery is located in a fairly anonymous building on the left as you go from the river. I think he opens about 10 am so don't get there to early.

good luck

Steve