blood tests

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:50 am
Just Joined

lezz12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default blood tests

will the dogs need blood test , befor we leave, going france/spain, not coming back to uk
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:09 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blood tests

Originally Posted by lezz12
will the dogs need blood test , befor we leave, going france/spain, not coming back to uk

We are taking cats with us but we have been told by our vet that the blood test for animals is only necessary if you are bringing the animal back to the UK.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:05 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
We are taking cats with us but we have been told by our vet that the blood test for animals is only necessary if you are bringing the animal back to the UK.
Hi Lionda,I think you are right about that,this issue was covered alot in the thread How did your dog settle in spain.
How are things with you now? Iv had mega problems with the lappy so Iv been off line for a couple of days,Ill have to catch up
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda

Yes our vet clearly conned us, as they knew we were not coming back but told us we needed the blood test!
Also I paid £30 extra for the cat on the tunnel, even though I discover now that I needen't have as that only for the return journey!!