Blame Game

Old Nov 27th 2014, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blame Game

Just read this little gem online.
" My parents got their letter beginning of this year when the whole town got done. They only have a swimming pool that wasn't declared. They went to the town hall when they wanted to build one as all the other chalets have them and was told by the catastro guy that they couldn't get a license as not allowed to put one in and when they said but every house has one they were told they were all illegal depositos changed into pools so do it anyway. They were told by the Catastral inspector who came down to speak to everyone individually that theirs was just small scale and their ibi would increase only very slightly but that the houses next door didn't even exist so would be copping massive ibi bills with arrears"

If I put my head in the oven will you?
Old Nov 27th 2014, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blame Game

Originally Posted by Daveinspain
Only if it's an electric one
Old Nov 28th 2014, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Only if it's an electric one
OK. but you have to keep it there for half an hour,after all the locals do it,but I would never do it in the UK
Old Nov 28th 2014, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daveinspain
Just read this little gem online.
" My parents got their letter beginning of this year when the whole town got done. They only have a swimming pool that wasn't declared. They went to the town hall when they wanted to build one as all the other chalets have them and was told by the catastro guy that they couldn't get a license as not allowed to put one in and when they said but every house has one they were told they were all illegal depositos changed into pools so do it anyway. They were told by the Catastral inspector who came down to speak to everyone individually that theirs was just small scale and their ibi would increase only very slightly but that the houses next door didn't even exist so would be copping massive ibi bills with arrears"

....and have probably done nothing but complain at how the Spaniards are this that and the other with never a good word to say!
Reminds me of some English neighbours I had. Never did I hear a good word spoken from them regarding Spain and it´s people. Neither of them spoke a word of Spanish because "what´s the point, they all speak English, don´t they!" Until of course they meet a Spaniard that doesn´t speak English which simply goes to fuel their fire and give more reason for them to complain!!!
Rant over. Feel better for that thank you