Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bl"#dy Football!!!!!

Bl"#dy Football!!!!!

Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:53 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bl"#dy Football!!!!!

Anybody else a football widow? OH is Man U mad and football will take over our lives from tomorrow :curse::curse:
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:27 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bl"#dy Football!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Anybody else a football widow? OH is Man U mad and football will take over our lives from tomorrow :curse::curse:
Hi Sam
Gets even worse in our house - for a start hubby and 2 kids are Arsenal supporters :curse: - adopted son thankfully is a Man U fan - youngest son watches all sorts of sports - darts, tennis, golf OMG it drives my bananas - yes i am cursed from all sides so i feel for you.
Take care and hide the remote - i often do that but they just use button on front of sky box now so that doesnt work.
Love Sam
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh I'm looking forwards to the matches and Football AM ......... have been a Man U supporter since 1968 when they won the European Cup ..... listened to it on the radio as we didn't have a TV!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Sam
Gets even worse in our house - for a start hubby and 2 kids are Arsenal supporters :curse: - adopted son thankfully is a Man U fan - youngest son watches all sorts of sports - darts, tennis, golf OMG it drives my bananas - yes i am cursed from all sides so i feel for you.
Take care and hide the remote - i often do that but they just use button on front of sky box now so that doesnt work.
Love Sam
Sam, have you ever seen a 57 year old man throw a tantrum? If I try to hide the remote in this house thats exactly what he will do Not only is it football here, its rugby league and golf too
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, have you ever seen a 57 year old man throw a tantrum? If I try to hide the remote in this house thats exactly what he will do Not only is it football here, its rugby league and golf too

Oooooh yeah, Golf ..... but that Rugby game is the wrong shaped ball altogether
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Sam
ditto that

OH watches all sports from golf,boxing, football, athletics,F1, rally, touring cars, moto gp, darts............on and on and on

plus son watches WWE and any football match thats on plus he watches and records Real Madrid TV
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like football
Tim
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Oooooh yeah, Golf ..... but that Rugby game is the wrong shaped ball altogether
Watching golf is like watching paint dry
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I don't like football
Tim
Good man!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:34 pm
Senior Moment

Watching golf is like watching paint dry
Yes its great fun isn't it

I don't like football
Tim
Tut tut
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Good man!
But, I have a seven year old who keeps nagging me to take him to see Valencia play! I keep trying to persuade him that they will have a school trip! Or that he should get his Grandad to take him! He does keep on about it though!
Tim
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:47 pm
Senior Moment

But, I have a seven year old who keeps nagging me to take him to see Valencia play! I keep trying to persuade him that they will have a school trip! Or that he should get his Grandad to take him! He does keep on about it though!
Tim
He'll grow up saying you deprived him of a father / son bonding moment .... my daughter keeps bringing up the fact I bought her a candle making kit one christmas when she was younger and never made the candles.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

He'll grow up saying you deprived him of a father / son bonding moment .... my daughter keeps bringing up the fact I bought her a candle making kit one christmas when she was younger and never made the candles.
You are probably right! I try to make up for it by taking him to the racing circuit down the road whenever the bikes or cars are out practicing
T
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:53 pm
Senior Moment

You are probably right! I try to make up for it by taking him to the racing circuit down the road whenever the bikes or cars are out practicing
T
Will you be going to the F1?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Will you be going to the F1?
Always go to the testing in feb/march (it's €4 or €5 so silly not to go when I can hear them at home)
Am still trying to find out about tickets for the Grand Prix in August, keep meaning to join the site, but haven't yet. Hopefully, prices will be realistic, unlike the UK.
Are you going?
Tim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.