Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bit quiet on here at the moment

Bit quiet on here at the moment

Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:43 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Bit quiet on here at the moment

Not the normal banter etc........
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:50 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bit quiet on here at the moment

Thats cos its a pain in the butt to post!!

But yes.........it is like a ghost town at the moment!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bit quiet on here at the moment

Originally Posted by Same Difference

It must be the credit crunch!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:37 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Personally i have had no problems posting.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:06 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBANDY
Personally i have had no problems posting.
Does it not take ages for you to submit a post?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bit quiet on here at the moment

Does it not take ages for you to submit a post?
yes
Old Jun 16th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
It must be the credit crunch!
I think everyone's out panic buying sunflower oil to put in their car, whilst trying desperately to dodge the high UV exposure from 'high noon' which I now understand occurs sometime between 4am and breakfast time...
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Not to mention the ones who have accidently apilt sunflower oil on themselves,whilst caught out in the high UV
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twyntub
I think everyone's out panic buying sunflower oil to put in their car, whilst trying desperately to dodge the high UV exposure from 'high noon' which I now understand occurs sometime between 4am and breakfast time...
Can`t imagine which threads you have been reading!!!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm it is quiet!!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:06 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Been spring cleaning, since Friday we (that's the royal we, Hubby really) have washed three bedrooms from top to bottom and given the paint a touch-up where needed. To-day we (hubby) washed both the bathrooms walls and floor, I did clean the bath. shower, and such like, to-morrow is frontroom day and wednesday is kitchen day that where I come into my element (not). Well have a rest for a couple of days and then do the consevatory by which time it will need dusting again.

I have had trouble posting but it seems quicker this evening.

Cornish Maid good to see you. I still haven'y wrote that e-mail yet.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

ScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Bit quiet on here at the moment

Originally Posted by twyntub
Calling twyntub!

Is that a bit of exaggeration where you are? Noel Coward would have been spot on if he had sung:

" Mad dogs of Britishmen go out in the High Noon Sun! "

Is it a good idea to put on sunflower oil instead of suntan lotion ? There always seems to be a yellow, gungy deposit after spreading it!
Alternatively, why not polish the car with it ?

Cheers.