Bikers

Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

vicki_tora is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bikers

Hi

I wanted to meet other like minded bikers and let you know about a fantastic group I had met so that we can all enjoy a similar hobby but I got done by rule 9! So now I don't know how to let you know apart from hopefully see you around :-)
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:57 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bikers

There is a biker in Spain, or at least one I can think of, I forgot his username though duh!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:27 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
There is a biker in Spain, or at least one I can think of, I forgot his username though duh!
I think that you are thinking of Xtreme....he was banned so no longer on here.

Rosemary
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:20 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

I am a biker so is the other half We live just out side Alicante, where are you ?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Hey just got back today and although I am a biker in the UK don't have a bike in Spain at the moment. However we were out for a drive on sunday and the road between Aspe and Crevillente had one or two Harleys on it, about 100 of em We were stopped at a roundabout, these guys blocked off the entry to the roundabout while the procession negotiated their exit, something that would never happen over here!

Anyway followed them right down into Crevillente and seeing as how they had to slow right down on the mountain corners to escape grounding the footboards just re-inforced the reason why I prefer sportbikes!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

bh49q is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i have a cbr600 which i have just ridden down to Spain ( am rebuilding a village house in Cervera Del Maestra on the costa azahar)
I did 2500 miles in the week and went down as far as Ronda.I must say that Spain is brilliant for bikers, the car drivers are curteous and no one pulls out in front of you.Only prob i had was coming back up from Plymouth when some p*ick in a 4x4 pulled out in front of me on the M5 .
cant wait to get back over and would love to meet up with any fellow bikers .
Old Dec 16th 2008, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bh49q
Hi, i have a cbr600 which i have just ridden down to Spain ( am rebuilding a village house in Cervera Del Maestra on the costa azahar)
I did 2500 miles in the week and went down as far as Ronda.I must say that Spain is brilliant for bikers, the car drivers are curteous and no one pulls out in front of you.Only prob i had was coming back up from Plymouth when some p*ick in a 4x4 pulled out in front of me on the M5 .
cant wait to get back over and would love to meet up with any fellow bikers .
I am looking forward to up & coming 2009 trackdays I think the first one is in April next year!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

bh49q is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been to a Donnington track day and also went for the weekend for the motoGP great fun took days to sober up
Old Dec 17th 2008, 4:08 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I think that you are thinking of Xtreme....he was banned so no longer on here.

Rosemary
Yep, that's the one! Banned? what a shame...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

OK
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Grebo
I am a biker so is the other half We live just out side Alicante, where are you ?
We are near Estepona - going to a track day in Almeria April next day, can't wait :-)
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vicki_tora
We are near Estepona - going to a track day in Almeria April next day, can't wait :-)
Two observations: the road from Velez Malaga to Casabermeja is a well known bikers' run - the yellow cafe by Lake Vinuela is often thronging with bikes of a Sunday noon.... and I thought of this thread today when driving along the N340 & passing a Harley, 2002, British reg HOG.....
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:39 am
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vicki_tora
Hi

I wanted to meet other like minded bikers and let you know about a fantastic group I had met so that we can all enjoy a similar hobby but I got done by rule 9! So now I don't know how to let you know apart from hopefully see you around :-)
I'm a biker too, what's this fantastic group you speak of?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rocky Balboa
I'm a biker too, what's this fantastic group you speak of?
Well I was a solitry biker until I stopped for this guy who was pulled up - having come from the UK I had always been taught to stop for other bikers!!! He was very grateful and therefore invited me to join him and a few friends on a weekends riding - from this I have learnt of up & coming trackdays organised for bikers along the coast - next one is in April next year and I am thoroughly looking forward to giving it a go. I used to go watch World SBK at Brands Hatch but never got round to actually going on a trackday!!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fionamw
Two observations: the road from Velez Malaga to Casabermeja is a well known bikers' run - the yellow cafe by Lake Vinuela is often thronging with bikes of a Sunday noon.... and I thought of this thread today when driving along the N340 & passing a Harley, 2002, British reg HOG.....
Might haqve to take a long weekend out and take a look :-) thanks for the info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.