bike and bedding

Wikiposts

bike and bedding

Old Aug 4th 2014, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

sarkio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bike and bedding

Hi
Can anyone point me to a good bike shop and somewhere I can buy bedding in/near Ayamonte as I am moving there in the next week or two?
Many Thanks
Steve
Old Aug 4th 2014, 11:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bike and bedding

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 4th 2014, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Many Thanks
Old Aug 4th 2014, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Hola and welcome to the forum and to Ayamonte. Bedding... loads of shops in town that sell bedding or over the border to Vila Real de Santo Antonio. There bedding seems much nicer. You can take the ferry there and back at 1.75 per trip :-) just take your suitcase like loads of others do :-)

Bike, at least on bike shop in town along by the harbour/fish market, also Decathlon in Huleva, might be a place in Cartaya and or Lepe. For hire ( I think) Biclandia on Isla Canela. Must be loads in Portugal as you lots of people on bike there.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarkio
Hi
Can anyone point me to a good bike shop and somewhere I can buy bedding in/near Ayamonte as I am moving there in the next week or two?
Many Thanks
Steve
I agree with CW that Portugal/VRSA is good for bedding and towels.
However if you are fitting out a property from scratch then you might be better off with a trip to Costco or Ikea in Seville. Very good value and save some pennies.
TIP: for your double bed you should think of getting 2 single Duvets and covers so you have more flexibility. My OH starts feeling the cold in mid-Sept whereas I can last well into November so she gets the duvet out.
We also got some vacuum bags to store the duvets during the summer and save space in the wardrobes.
Old Aug 5th 2014, 1:12 am
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarkio
Hi
Many Thanks
Steve
I bought my bike in the SportZone store in Tavira Gran Plaza (in Portugal, about 20 miles from Ayamonte)

Loja Online | Sport Zone
Old Aug 5th 2014, 3:16 am
Just Joined

Thanks to all three for the helpful advice.
I will let you know how I go on
Steve
Old Aug 5th 2014, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

There are a couple of bike shops in Lepe. One is on the right on the main road as you drive in from Ayamonte and there us another just past that but not on the main road but and road in.

Kath