Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Big Pete isnt all bad !!!!

Big Pete isnt all bad !!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Pete isnt all bad !!!!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That's fair enough. We didn't leave because we hated the UK, infact, we both loved it and still do. We wanted to experience something else. I had lived in Spain when I was younger for 10 months, then traveled around France on a scooter for 2 months. It's all about experiences and I still have alot more I'd like to do and places I'd like to see before I get old.
Thats exactly how we feel, and I am only young still.
You wouldn't believe the amount of people here that have never even left the local town.

One of my OH's friends had a girlfriend who hadn't even been to Portsmouth before, Chichester was the furthest she had been!!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Thats exactly how we feel, and I am only young still.
You wouldn't believe the amount of people here that have never even left the local town.

One of my OH's friends had a girlfriend who hadn't even been to Portsmouth before, Chichester was the furthest she had been!!
When we first moved to Mersea Island in Essex, some of the old fishermen had never left the Island except to fight in the war or when they fished.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:32 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
oh get over yourself
so can I expect a star-studded benefit concert in the near future?
Originally Posted by Sally
We might be able to get a Goodie...
Originally Posted by Cape Blue
what he said

I'm grateful there is someone who can still be bothered to counter the bile, bull**** and complete fabrications - thanks elfman, I got too bored to carry on.
Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Ditto......:zzzzzzzz:
Once again the Yanks and Ozzies come in ? is the USA and Aus forums really that bad i wonder ? hmmmmmmm not suprising is it with quality people like that frequenting them ! Or have they been booted out i wonder ?

And yes SoJohn was right the mods dont care a eyeoter
But i can bet if i went in theres and filled it with garbage i would be the one who gets the Rollocking
Maybe a few of us should go in there and fill it with absolute garbage and poke our noses in
Spoil a few of there threads
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Once again the Yanks and Ozzies come in ? is the USA and Aus forums really that bad i wonder ? hmmmmmmm not suprising is it with quality people like that frequenting them ! Or have they been booted out i wonder ?

And yes SoJohn was right the mods dont care a eyeoter
But i can bet if i went in theres and filled it with garbage i would be the one who gets the Rollocking
Maybe a few of us should go in there and fill it with absolute garbage and poke our noses in
Spoil a few of there threads
eyeoter?

poor Petey
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:58 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
eyeoter?

poor Petey
I am sooooooooooooooooo itching to correct the grammar/spelling in his posts
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:16 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Go on then

Oh i so so hope she does !!

Last edited by Big Pete; Aug 2nd 2007 at 9:23 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Try a few commas and full stops yourself, then you can correct.

I don't try to pretend my Grammar is perfect but then again, I wouldn't start insulting people about it if it wasn't.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Try a few commas and full stops yourself, then you can correct.

I don't try to pretend my Grammar is perfect but then again, I wouldn't start insulting people about it if it wasn't.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:29 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

go right ahead - it could be a laugh
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:31 pm
Banned

go right ahead - it could be a laugh
No yours are so so boring , had a look and a pretty depressing lot

I was going to fill it with garbage , but there was so much there already so figured i cant be bothered ..

Last edited by Big Pete; Aug 2nd 2007 at 9:34 pm. Reason: addition
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:33 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

No yours are so so boring , had a look and a pretty depressing lot
then they are clearly begging to be improved by your sparkling wit, insights, and overall charm.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:40 pm
Banned

then they are clearly begging to be improved by your sparkling wit, insights, and overall charm.
I will just stay here thanks and hope that soon you and your mates ,keep your noses out ! or is it just a tactical plan to entertain you in your sad lives ?

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
This person should be banned from the forum. Every thread BP is involved in they post something completely offtopic and designed to insult BP. Come on Mods...action please. You can't be so blind to not see it.
I see many things on the forum coming from both sides

Yea thanks for that John
He stalks me day and night
But i bet the Mods dont do a thing
I told you before if you cant take it dont dish it Pete. Stop calling peoples posts crap and you might get less aggression from people
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Really, what is your problem? Why is it you only post in the threads BigPete posts in? Why do you google for your "facts" to be pretend to be contributing. You are an insult to what forum communities are about.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I see many things on the forum coming from both sides

I told you before if you cant take it dont dish it Pete. Stop calling peoples posts crap and you might get less aggression from people

Why does this post not suprise me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.