Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

better quality of life

better quality of life

Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:13 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default Re: better quality of life

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was asking why you have a problem with my posts.
no problem rugbymatt you say you not going out with alot on money dont you think that spells disaster some of the things i read that you have said on previous posts about people not making it in spain due to fact of not finding work or going out with lack of funds and there s saying you aint going out with much money it aint a problem but do you want to be coming back to uk after 6mths
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
no problem rugbymatt you say you not going out with alot on money dont you think that spells disaster some of the things i read that you have said on previous posts about people not making it in spain due to fact of not finding work or going out with lack of funds and there s saying you aint going out with much money it aint a problem but do you want to be coming back to uk after 6mths
who said anything about not having work?

When I comment on some of the newbies it is more to do with them sometimes being unprepared, the language being one issue.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

We went with not a lot of money at all.

Our car cost us thousands and the hassle of our living accommodation caused us to come home with no money left.

However if we did not have them things go wrong we would still of been there
but things did not work out so research is what i am doing more off and cash.

but we know what to expect this time hopefully.

I hope that whoever goes with whatever they make a go of it and it works for them.

So good luck to you all xx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:43 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5100001]who said anything about not having work?
im not saying that you aint going to work but like you said it aint going to be easy to find work ,and you saying that you going out there with a small amount of money its going to be hard on you and your half im not trying to be funny with you but i think you are better to go out there with more rather than less get my drift
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:46 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
sorry working at the min dont understand pray
You won't get far as an Estate Agent then!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pjj;5100085]
who said anything about not having work?
im not saying that you aint going to work but like you said it aint going to be easy to find work ,and you saying that you going out there with a small amount of money its going to be hard on you and your half im not trying to be funny with you but i think you are better to go out there with more rather than less get my drift
And again, who said I wont be going to a job?

Do you think after years of traveling I would uproot me, the OH and my dog to another country without thinking the whole thing through?

I lived in Spain for years, speak fluent Spanish and have a good amount of contacts all over Spain who are quite keen on me to get out there.

There fore, I give advice based on my experience of a country I know as well as can be expected and a situation I am pretty well familiar with.

All that said, I know people who have gone to many countries across the world with very little money in their pocket and have thrived, a couple are now millionaires.

All the money in the world doesn't help you if a country isn't for you.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:54 pm
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
We went with not a lot of money at all.

Our car cost us thousands and the hassle of our living accommodation caused us to come home with no money left.

However if we did not have them things go wrong we would still of been there
but things did not work out so research is what i am doing more off and cash.

but we know what to expect this time hopefully.

I hope that whoever goes with whatever they make a go of it and it works for them.

So good luck to you all xx
i think we were all sorry that things did not plan out the way they did for you miss n i think plenty of planning and money is needed ,but it looks like you going to give it another go so fare play to you aleast you know what to do this time round
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:00 pm
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by derbyflan
You won't get far as an Estate Agent then!
funny what cos i didnt understand what he meant i wont be able to make it as estate agent
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:02 pm
Straw Man.

Of course one thing I would say is essential for a successful life in any country, and especially Spain is a good sense of humour!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:11 pm
pjj
sun lover

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5100120]
Originally Posted by pjj
And again, who said I wont be going to a job?
Do you think after years of traveling I would uproot me, the OH and my dog to another country without thinking the whole thing through?
I lived in Spain for years, speak fluent Spanish and have a good amount of contacts all over Spain who are quite keen on me to get out there.
There fore, I give advice based on my experience of a country I know as well as can be expected and a situation I am pretty well familiar with.
All that said, I know people who have gone to many countries across the world with very little money in their pocket and have thrived, a couple are now millionaires.
All the money in the world doesn't help you if a country isn't for you.
well im not saying you not going to a job , i take my hat off to you you fare play you speak spanish and have a good amount of contacts in spain ! im not getting in to a debate with you rugbymatt :curse:, all im saying is i would take plenty of dough out there rather than less and i think you would rather go out there with more money than less end of matter have nice evening guys chat tomora
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pjj;5100218]
well im not saying you not going to a job , i take my hat off to you you fare play you speak spanish and have a good amount of contacts in spain ! im not getting in to a debate with you rugbymatt :curse:, all im saying is i would take plenty of dough out there rather than less and i think you would rather go out there with more money than less end of matter have nice evening guys chat tomora
Hey pjj

Dont go everyone should just agree to disagree xxxx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:27 pm
Straw Man.

Well lets hope that I don't fail in Spain..................
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well lets hope that I don't fail in Spain..................
Hi

You wont you have done lots of research. I'm doing lots now
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:36 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi

You wont you have done lots of research. I'm doing lots now
I know I wont babe, and as I have said to you, there is no such thing as failure in my eyes.

I left Spain before because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time and it wasn't, so back we go again, but am I worried we may fail?? Hell no!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know I wont babe, and as I have said to you, there is no such thing as failure in my eyes.

I left Spain before because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time and it wasn't, so back we go again, but am I worried we may fail?? Hell no!!
Ive got to the point if it goes tits up again try try again, i will try not to get it wrong this time, however we normally get most things wrong lol.

Mr N is more practical than me, if i had my way and my eldest was not going to do her gcse's i would just hop on a plane rent then worry about paying the rent when i get there lol.

But Mr N wants it done perfect now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.