Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Best place to park in Seville

Best place to park in Seville

Old Jun 13th 2011, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best place to park in Seville

Hola everybody.
If driving from CE to Seville where is best place to park.ie where can you park outside Seville and go in by Taxi,bus etc.This may be on another thread somewhere, but can't find it

Thanks
Old Jun 13th 2011, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Best place to park in Seville

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Hola everybody.
If driving from CE to Seville where is best place to park.ie where can you park outside Seville and go in by Taxi,bus etc.This may be on another thread somewhere, but can't find it

Thanks
As you go into Sevilla from the motorway follow signs at Jnct 1 to centro.

Go over 1st river and on your left is loads of old expo parking...

park there and then walk over bridge into Sevilla...

Simples
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Pope
As you go into Sevilla from the motorway follow signs at Jnct 1 to centro.

Go over 1st river and on your left is loads of old expo parking...

park there and then walk over bridge into Sevilla...

Simples
Brill, thanks for that, much appreciated.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:18 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

When I drive into Seville I go over the bridge, make a right, pass the tourist office on the righthand side and drive straight into the underground parking. It´s a 15 min.walk to the cathedral.

You can also keep following the road, pass the Torre de Oro drive on a bit more and park at the Plaza de España. Last time I was it was free parking and the Palace is an absolute must to visit.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
When I drive into Seville I go over the bridge, make a right, pass the tourist office on the righthand side and drive straight into the underground parking. It´s a 15 min.walk to the cathedral.

You can also keep following the road, pass the Torre de Oro drive on a bit more and park at the Plaza de España. Last time I was it was free parking and the Palace is an absolute must to visit.
If you go over the second bridge and take the first right it will take you round to the carpark beside the bus station where you can get a short bus ride into the centre. If you take the scond right along beside the river then just past the Plaza Des Toros there are underground car parks on both sides of the road which are less than a ten minute walk from the centre - payment is reasonable and you can use a card if you're short of change. Either way you don't have to brave the streets of Sevilla as it's an easy drive on main roads.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 8:51 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
If you go over the second bridge and take the first right it will take you round to the carpark beside the bus station where you can get a short bus ride into the centre. If you take the scond right along beside the river then just past the Plaza Des Toros there are underground car parks on both sides of the road which are less than a ten minute walk from the centre - payment is reasonable and you can use a card if you're short of change. Either way you don't have to brave the streets of Sevilla as it's an easy drive on main roads.
Last time we were in Seville for an overnighter, we drove in (about 90 mins) took a wrong turning in town and got stuck in the 1 way system and all those little city centre roads. After a further 90 mins of 'nearly' getting there, I gave up my masculine pride and paid for and followed a taxi to our destination! Was worth the 5 euros I had to pay and to stop wasting time getting lost ......... and spend it enjoying Seville.

Thanks for the info above, will use it next time we go there!
Old Jun 16th 2011, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Last time we were in Seville for an overnighter, we drove in (about 90 mins) took a wrong turning in town and got stuck in the 1 way system and all those little city centre roads. After a further 90 mins of 'nearly' getting there, I gave up my masculine pride and paid for and followed a taxi to our destination! Was worth the 5 euros I had to pay and to stop wasting time getting lost ......... and spend it enjoying Seville.

Thanks for the info above, will use it next time we go there!
I did something similar in Seville many years ago when I couldn't find a particular business.
I put the wife in the taxi so she could keep him to a reasonable speed
Old Jun 16th 2011, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I did something similar in Seville many years ago when I couldn't find a particular business.
Whilst driving the other way rather fast
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I think everyone has done this before GPS.
BTW I parked in the Rail station park for just a week this time and the price seems to have gone up. It cost us 113 euros this time. Ouch! anyone got any better ideas?
Old Jun 16th 2011, 9:28 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angiescarr
I think everyone has done this before GPS.
BTW I parked in the Rail station park for just a week this time and the price seems to have gone up. It cost us 113 euros this time. Ouch! anyone got any better ideas?
"You can also keep following the road, pass the Torre de Oro drive on a bit more and park at the Plaza de España. Last time I was it was free parking and the Palace is an absolute must to visit."

(From my previous post.......)

How was Tokio ?!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
"You can also keep following the road, pass the Torre de Oro drive on a bit more and park at the Plaza de España. Last time I was it was free parking and the Palace is an absolute must to visit."

(From my previous post.......)

How was Tokio ?!
Great Thanks for asking. You know where to find that info;-)