Reload this Page >

The best place to check out Spanish Property

The best place to check out Spanish Property

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:15 am
Just Joined

johnny_storm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The best place to check out Spanish Property

Morning

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I have done a search for other threads and looked on Google.

Im wondering what the best website is to check out Spanish property to buy.

There are some on rightmove, which is interesting, but Im thinking this is probably a small selection. Can anyone recommend a site, or perhaps tell me the Spanish equivalent of rightmove?

Thanks

John
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:27 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best place to check out Spanish Property

I think the problem here is falling foul of forum rules banning the use of links for this type of thing. Otherwise the forum would be spammed continuously by estate agents. However, you could try looking at the idealista site (.com)
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:34 am
Just Joined

That looks ideal! Thanks a lot!
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

I use idealista, fotocasa and segundamano
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:52 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Kyero
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:01 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I think the problem here is falling foul of forum rules banning the use of links for this type of thing.
There is nothing to stop you posting a link to a commercial site as a personal recommendation IN RESPONSE to a request for information.

The other proviso is that you must have no connection with the site you recommend.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Im liking fotocasa and kyero, probably because they are in English

I knew this would be the best place to ask, thank you guys.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:14 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

I suggest that you also sign up for the weekly newsletter that Kyero send out free of charge. It reports on all aspects of purchasing/living in Spain and, at the present time, the financial situation. It's reports are garnered from many sources and are very informative and helpful.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:18 pm
Banned

livingstone is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyero is an excellent site and I also recommend that you sign up for their newsletter.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

I'm having great fun working through the property for sale there, much better than rightmove !
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:56 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny_storm
I'm having great fun working through the property for sale there, much better than rightmove !
dont forget that the property could well be on several estate agents books, and all at different prices, so.... SHOP AROUND.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

stefana is an unknown quantity at this point

My parents own a small, family estate agents on the coast with a very personal service. I dont think i am allowed to post their website but if you are interested you can email me...

I am new to posting on this site, am I allowed to post email addresses?
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Richierich1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are good sites, all in English too;

www.spanishhotproperties.com
www.brassa.com
www.sunshinevillas.co.uk

The highlight of my day seems to be searching for villas on these sites, so far I've narrowed it down to about 1000 villas I'd like to live in!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Richierich1000
The highlight of my day seems to be searching for villas on these sites, so far I've narrowed it down to about 1000 villas I'd like to live in!
Me too!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:42 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnny_storm
Morning

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I have done a search for other threads and looked on Google.

Im wondering what the best website is to check out Spanish property to buy.

There are some on rightmove, which is interesting, but Im thinking this is probably a small selection. Can anyone recommend a site, or perhaps tell me the Spanish equivalent of rightmove?

Thanks

John
why not try www.spanishfullmonty.com they are fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.