Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Best place to buy a dog crate close to Benalmadena

Best place to buy a dog crate close to Benalmadena

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

LolaRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best place to buy a dog crate close to Benalmadena

As the title says, I need a dog crate for a small puppy and am not sure where is best to get one. I live in Benalmadena Pueblo so somewhere close by is preferable. Can be metal or fabric. Thanks!
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 2:16 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best place to buy a dog crate close to Benalmadena

Originally Posted by LolaRose
As the title says, I need a dog crate for a small puppy and am not sure where is best to get one. I live in Benalmadena Pueblo so somewhere close by is preferable. Can be metal or fabric. Thanks!
The chinese shop in the pueblo?? Or if you need an air travel approved one, Carrefour do them, or Eroskis in fuengirola??

jo xxx
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh wouldn't have even thought to check the chinese shop! Will have a look in the morning. Thanks!
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Plob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi what size you looking for I have a crate which was for a 17kg dog which we have just used would be happy to sell to you ? If it would be right for you it is completely compliant for airways as we have jus used it

Cheers
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Not fussed about airlines as have no plans to fly him anywhere just yet. Its for a pug so he won't be huge when fully grown. How much were you after and whereabouts are you?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Not fussed about airlines as have no plans to fly him anywhere just yet. Its for a pug so he won't be huge when fully grown. How much were you after and whereabouts are you?
In mijas and maybe 40 euros it's a proper crate ... Let me know
Old Jun 24th 2012, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ok will have a look in the chinese shop tomorrow and then get back to you as our car is currently off the road. Thanks
Old Jun 24th 2012, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Ok will have a look in the chinese shop tomorrow and then get back to you as our car is currently off the road. Thanks
Ok no probs
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
The chinese shop in the pueblo?? Or if you need an air travel approved one, Carrefour do them, or Eroskis in fuengirola??

jo xxx
There is a Chinese shop in Benalmadena Pueblo?

I lived there 3 years and never saw it. Where is it? (only out of curiosity)
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

The Bazar Sur, on Avenida del Chorrillo. Same street as La Taperia and La Coperia. Surprised you haven't come across it! It's a fab aladdin's cave of a place. Still haven't made it in there to check for a crate yet!

...or are you winding me up?!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 4:56 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

The Bazar Sur, on Avenida del Chorrillo. Same street as La Taperia and La Coperia. Surprised you haven't come across it! It's a fab aladdin's cave of a place. Still haven't made it in there to check for a crate yet!

...or are you winding me up?!
I used to love it in there - I'm into cheap tat lol!!!! Its so much bigger than it looks from the outside. I'm sure Cricketman is winding us up!!

Its opposite the barbers (if thats still there???). I dont know the street name!!

Jo xxx
Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love it in there - I'm into cheap tat lol!!!! Its so much bigger than it looks from the outside. I'm sure Cricketman is winding us up!!
No I've never seen it. But then I dont think I've ever been to a Chinese shop.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:30 pm
squeaky clean

Originally Posted by cricketman
No I've never seen it. But then I dont think I've ever been to a Chinese shop.
You dont know what you're missing . I love them. You can get anything and its all cheap! Ok, so there are no "designer" labels (well not genuine ones!!!) and some things I wouldnt buy or expect to last, but hey, who cares!

Jo xxx
Old Jun 26th 2012, 7:02 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

You dont know what you're missing . I love them. You can get anything and its all cheap! Ok, so there are no "designer" labels (well not genuine ones!!!) and some things I wouldnt buy or expect to last, but hey, who cares!

Jo xxx
my first stop for loads of stuff is usually the chinese bazaar

I popped into one of ours the other day & came out with 3 mats to put on the shower room floors, a couple of pop up laundry baskets, a swimsuit (OK so it will only last me one summer ..... but hey - 11€ , lightbulbs (the same brand as the ferretería across the road but cheaper), nose studs for the dds ( they lose so many what's the point of paying more than 1€ each?) & a few other bits & bobs

paper for the printer is just as good as in the computer shop but cheaper .......I could go on

as you say - there are a lot of things you wouldn't buy - but if you know what you're looking for, they're great
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

I love the chinese shop, the hairdressers is still opposite. Its Avenida del Churillo. Smallish doorway that opens out to a rather big shop that sells everything you could ever need (and a bit more!) cheap. So handy to have in the village.

He's gotta be winding us up because you simply can't miss it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.