Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Best golfcourses within a 30 km.radius from Ayamonte

View Poll Results: Vote for the best golfcourses here!
Isla Canela
15.38%
El Rompido North/South
26.92%
Benamor
7.69%
Quinta do Ria/Cima
19.23%
Costa Esuri
61.54%
Castro Marim
23.08%
Bellavista
3.85%
Quinta do Vale
34.62%
Monte Rei
26.92%
Other:
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Best golfcourses within a 30 km.radius from Ayamonte

Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Best golfcourses within a 30 km.radius from Ayamonte

Originally Posted by John & Kath
The greenkeeper team are back today working on the bunkers my guess is that they are getting ready for the north european invasion next month.
Quite a lot here already John...!

Check out the plates in la plaza car park....
Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Pope

Yes, in the holiday months as you drive around on the North - South Autobahns in Germany you see a lot of danish, swedish and norweigan plates going to or from summer holidays and skiing. Must be one heck of a drive. I have done Monchengladbach to Ayamonte (1500 miles) but from Northern Norway and Sweden .... that is a seriously mammoth trip.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best golfcourses within a 30 km.radius from Ayamonte

Originally Posted by The Pope

Yes and there is a super Merc gold with dutch plates that is our nearest neigbour but I am sure there will be coachloads of the Swedes Finns and Norwegians soon.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

More work on the East course this morning now looks ready to play but not quite yet.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 1:27 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Yes and there is a super Merc gold with dutch plates that is our nearest neigbour but I am sure there will be coachloads of the Swedes Finns and Norwegians soon.
That´s mine!

(in my dreams)
Old Oct 20th 2010, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jur
That´s mine!

(in my dreams)
And my dream too. We have just got back from a walk on the beach and I must say the appearance of the eigth has been transformed it looks playable now but I guess there will be more tender love and care as we get rain and dew to green it up and bring the grass back.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 4:46 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you like the weather? I think we´re having a superb October!
Old Oct 20th 2010, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

christruter is on a distinguished road

Good news: the East course front 9 will be open as from the 1st November. I can't wait to play it again, especially the 2nd shot to the 5th.

And the swedish for great shot is bra slag...

The Afrikaans is goeie skut if that will get better points from the Pimms judges.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jur
How do you like the weather? I think we´re having a superb October!
Not quite as warm as last year but all our UK visitors think it is just super. About 2* higher would suit me just fine but not grumbling the dew is bringing the greens and fairway on fine lots more work this morning and the oversee'er and his makie learn have just carried out an inspection so things are afoot here on the East.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Noticed a litle Notice in the clubhouse on Tuesday, which said the front nine on the East Course will be open from 1 November, and the back nine a week later. Should be quite a build up on the tenth tee by then.

(Also confirmed buggies would be available on both courses.)

Steve
Old Oct 21st 2010, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Noticed a litle Notice in the clubhouse on Tuesday, which said the front nine on the East Course will be open from 1 November, and the back nine a week later. Should be quite a build up on the tenth tee by then.

Steve
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Steve
LOL and also thanks for the good news Steve, it confirms what has been said by a number of people, that it will open it up again when the winter golfers start to arrive.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyS
LOL and also thanks for the good news Steve, it confirms what has been said by a number of people, that it will open it up again when the winter golfers start to arrive.
Time to book some flights and get over then, great news. Can you share the scoring cards for the tee shots off the 2nd. I'll be sat on the balcony chuckling at them.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steve
Came back from Alcutim about 16.00 hrs and there was a couple on the first green then about an hour or so later they went down past us on the 8th still they only had 3 clubs between them so I supose they were just testing!