Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Best car hire firm malaga airport

Best car hire firm malaga airport

Old Aug 30th 2015, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Best car hire firm malaga airport

I have numerous disappointments with Record, Goldcar, Delpaso. Does anyone know if they've improved recently -mainly in the area of queues, insurance, full/empty, finding faults etc

My oen views are:
Hellehollis for service and quality but at a high price.
Centauro and Malagacar.com from the budget boys.
Old Aug 30th 2015, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best car hire firm malaga airport

I have been using Firefly at Valencia airport with no problems. As part of Hertz I suspect the service would be the same at Malaga.
Old Aug 30th 2015, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best car hire firm malaga airport

Haven't tried Firefly, yet. Maybe i'll give them a try as the prices look low and they actually have an office in the airport car park by all accounts. i was really interested in whether some of those I mentioned have "upped their game".

Thanks for the advice.