Reload this Page >

benalmadena pueblo schools

benalmadena pueblo schools

Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

sallyelisabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile benalmadena pueblo schools

Hi
I would really appreciate anyone helping me with this query. Does anyone know where the spanish primary school in benalmadena pueblo is situated? Also what months enrolment takes place?
Is there an expat information group anywhere in Benalmadena.
Would really appreciate any replies before I head out.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: benalmadena pueblo schools

JDR & Mrs JDR will be along to help, they live in Benalmadena
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyelisabeth
Hi
I would really appreciate anyone helping me with this query. Does anyone know where the spanish primary school in benalmadena pueblo is situated? Also what months enrolment takes place?
Is there an expat information group anywhere in Benalmadena.
Would really appreciate any replies before I head out.
Hi sallyelisabeth, I think there is a primary school just through the village, am going that way tomorrow, if I can find any information for you I will post it. There is a private school near the stupa, and many in Arroyo.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:17 am
Just Joined

many thanks for your help. Your replies are much appreciated :-)
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again, have made some enquiries, and should have some answers to your question by tomorrow
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Thanks MrsJDR I appreciate your help.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have not managed to speak to anyone who has children at the school as yet, but, have been told the one in the Village (the Pueblo) is very good, also they are opening a new one near the new hospital, the Xanit, will keep you up to date as I get more information.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: benalmadena pueblo schools

Many thanks.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

The school is called Jacaranda, the president of the school is Juan Gomez, I am still trying to find postal address and telephone number.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Thanks mrsjdr i will see if i can find the phone number and give them a call. We are moving to Benalmadena in May and renting a property from whichever month enrolment time begins for schools.I am assuming March. My daughter is only 4 so I know it is not easy to get a place before the age of 6. Kindercare is very expensive and I would love my daughter to intergrate with spanish children.
Really appreciate you asking around for me thankyou :-)
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Managed to telephone Jacaranda primary school and they do not have a place available until a year next September. Even then they cannot guarantee it will be that school. I would still have to apply this March. Think I will have to do this and then look at international school for a year.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well done in finding phone number! There are two International school nearby, think the state schools terms start September, I know you have to put your name down early, but did not realize it was that bad!

The local private nursery school near the temple does Spanish and English classes, but non of these schools come cheap, all the private schools have web sites, Costakindacare, Benalmadena International College etc., also check out the site Mums In Spain, may find some help on there.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: benalmadena pueblo schools

Thanks mrsjdr for your useful information and advice.Coming over to visit in a few weeks so I can visit some international schools then.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

ianoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi we live in the pueblo but are kids go to school in los boliches ive heard that because of the large amount of british kids there the kids are strugling with spanish are kids usealy get there forms around may time for the following year

try www.benalmadena-pueblo.com
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have heard very good reports from parents of children at the Pueblo school, only criticism is during break times as there are so many different nationalities they seem to group together, ie British, Spanish, german etc., and not mix when in the playground

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.