Reload this Page >

Basic information

Basic information

Old May 29th 2009, 8:26 am
Just Joined

jeremykyleftw is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Basic information

Hello there,

Me and my friend are planning to go backpacking for a year and work abroad. We're looking to work in Spain for a few months at the minimum, then possibly move on to another country. We're wondering a few things, where exactly is the largest ex pat town/city in the Costa del Sol area, and what are the job prospects are like for english only speaking people in that area.

Any information at all would be very useful!

Thanks in advance
Justin
Old May 29th 2009, 8:36 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Basic information

Originally Posted by jeremykyleftw
Hello there,

Me and my friend are planning to go backpacking for a year and work abroad. We're looking to work in Spain for a few months at the minimum, then possibly move on to another country. We're wondering a few things, where exactly is the largest ex pat town/city in the Costa del Sol area, and what are the job prospects are like for english only speaking people in that area.

Any information at all would be very useful!

Thanks in advance
Justin
Bar work would be seem to be the only job if you have no Spanish, the major holiday resorts like Marbella etc as destinations, BUT, there are hundreds of people out of work in Spain, and many live here, not too sure in this time of recession as to whether people back packing will get anything other than the really low paid jobs.