Reload this Page >

Bank A/C issue: equivalent of modelo 036 or 037

Bank A/C issue: equivalent of modelo 036 or 037

Old Sep 1st 2020, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

quixote is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Bank A/C issue: equivalent of modelo 036 or 037

Hi All

My wife any I arrived in Seville province last week and are setting ourselves up. We went to the bank the day after we got here and began the process of setting up accounts (Caixabank). My case was straightforward, I told them I was employed and they asked for no documentation at all. My wife runs a company in the UK and is employee and sole shareholder of the company, like many small businesspeople in the UK. They wanted to see evidence of her situation for money laundering purposes and I've sent bank statements (personal and company), Companies House documents and so on, and they've accepted those but say they need one more thing: the British equivalent to modelo 036 or 037. Does anyone know what that would be in UK HMRC terms?
Old Sep 1st 2020, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Bank A/C issue: equivalent of modelo 036 or 037

I'm trying with filings from Companies House, will update when I get a response.
Old Sep 1st 2020, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quixote
Hi All

My wife any I arrived in Seville province last week and are setting ourselves up. We went to the bank the day after we got here and began the process of setting up accounts (Caixabank). My case was straightforward, I told them I was employed and they asked for no documentation at all. My wife runs a company in the UK and is employee and sole shareholder of the company, like many small businesspeople in the UK. They wanted to see evidence of her situation for money laundering purposes and I've sent bank statements (personal and company), Companies House documents and so on, and they've accepted those but say they need one more thing: the British equivalent to modelo 036 or 037. Does anyone know what that would be in UK HMRC terms?
It is a Tax census status report - sets out current tax situation of the company if that helps you find the right document - probably a standard Tax Return
Old Sep 1st 2020, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, yes that's what we originally thought, but we sent them the most recent tax returns for the company and for her but they said we needed to send this in addition 🤔
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a form to prove legal registration and existence etc

https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es...ini/G322.shtml

Model 036: Census of Entrepreneurs for the self-employed and SMEs. Model 036 is the document used to register in the Business Census and register with the Treasury. So if you have decided to become self-employed or establish an SME, it will be one of the first steps to take in the process of legal constitution of the business.