Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BAD SERVICE FROM LEADER NEWSPAPER

BAD SERVICE FROM LEADER NEWSPAPER

Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road
Default BAD SERVICE FROM LEADER NEWSPAPER

I coudlnt believe that when i tried to phone the leader newspaper in torrevieja they wernt helpful to say the least. I wanted to put a small classified in the paper for 4 weeks which i was quoted 20 euros which isnt bad. But when i wanted to pay over the phone i was told because it was such a small transaction they wouldnt do it by card payment to save on iva was the excuse. However if i was to put it in as a small box add at 72 euros i could pay by card. She said the only way to do it was to drive 70km and pay her cash. What a load of old cobblers!!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BAD SERVICE FROM LEADER NEWSPAPER

Originally Posted by nessyp
I coudlnt believe that when i tried to phone the leader newspaper in torrevieja they wernt helpful to say the least. I wanted to put a small classified in the paper for 4 weeks which i was quoted 20 euros which isnt bad. But when i wanted to pay over the phone i was told because it was such a small transaction they wouldnt do it by card payment to save on iva was the excuse. However if i was to put it in as a small box add at 72 euros i could pay by card. She said the only way to do it was to drive 70km and pay her cash. What a load of old cobblers!!!!!!
Find out your nearest Leader agent, they have them all over, in most towns and villages where they circulate, you can then take in the advert and pay on the spot. I've seen plenty of people doing that in our local Mail Room. The Leader people should be able to tell you where the nearest one is.