Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Baby 'etiquette'

Baby 'etiquette'

Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:58 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Baby 'etiquette'

Our nice Spanish neighbours have just announced that they are expecting a baby, she is only 4 weeks along & after the initial congrats etc, what do the Spanish do, What I mean is.....Where I come from you normally don't make it public until after the first 3months. As it's normally the time when you are most likely to loose it.
Should I get some baby pressy & keep my fingers crossed or what ?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby 'etiquette'

Sorry, I am not sure what the done thing is, but maybe buy them a lottery ticket?!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:30 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Four weeks is a bit early to make such an announcement They are obviously thrilled with the prospect of a new baby to tell you so soon so I suppose they just wanted to tell someone as they are excited Don't fret, save up for a gift in 8 months
Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:45 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Ok, perhaps some flowers or a bottle of Radox then