Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

B & B's in Benidorm????

B & B's in Benidorm????

Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light
Default B & B's in Benidorm????

Hiya,

Can anyone recommend any hotels or B & B's in the centre of "things"??

My friends are coming over with their teenage children, who are excited about being near a familiar place.....Oliva's not worthy

Anyway, going to visit Benidorm for the first time, and staying the night so can have a few bevvies

Cheers,

Mich xx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:41 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B & B's in Benidorm????

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hiya,

My friends are coming over with their teenage children, who are excited about being near a familiar place.....Oliva's not worthy

Anyway, going to visit Benidorm for the first time, and staying the night so can have a few bevvies

Cheers,

Mich xx

We've stayed in Benidorm a few times Mich and you can't go wrong for entertainment.
We have stayed at the Bermudas Apartments, Paraiso10 Apartments and Lavante Lux Apartments and recommend them all. They are all in the centre of things. Don't know if they do b+b though. Try to stay at the Levante Beach end. My daughter is in calle Finestrat at the far end, just past the Old Town but it's very quiet there.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

Cheers,

Mich xx
friends of ours went to Benidorm and just walked into a hotel and paid for 1 night - supopse it will depend on what time of year and rates etc

found this and this so thats a few to keep you going
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:08 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
friends of ours went to Benidorm and just walked into a hotel and paid for 1 night - supopse it will depend on what time of year and rates etc

found this and this so thats a few to keep you going

How do you do that 'this' or 'here' link.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
How do you do that 'this' or 'here' link.
easy

type the word ie THIS then on your left button on the mouse press and hold over the word THIS

then at the top where the fonts etc are click on the 11th symbol from the left - the little pic of the world and a link

that will bring up a box that you can type the URL into

hope that makes sense, its really easy when you know how

good luck
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:19 pm
Popping in for a chat

easy

type the word ie THIS then on your left button on the mouse press and hold over the word THIS

then at the top where the fonts etc are click on the 11th symbol from the left - the little pic of the world and a link

good luck

Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

Cheers,

Mich xx
Hi,
Try www.holidaynights.com and search for that area we normally do that and get some nice bargins on 4 stars xxxxx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:23 pm
Popping in for a chat

easy

good luck
Hey - just tried it - I know what to do now, thanks
Can't think of any links I want to post though but at least I now know how
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

excellent
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:27 pm
Popping in for a chat

excellent

Hee hee Thanks Spain
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of typing the link just copy and paste it in. ;-)
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by jdr
Instead of typing the link just copy and paste it in. ;-)
Aahh yes - but that's too easy, I want to show off and type 'here' or 'this' because I know how. I'll have to find a link to post soon before I forget how to do it
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Aahh yes - but that's too easy, I want to show off and type 'here' or 'this' because I know how. I'll have to find a link to post soon before I forget how to do it
You still type here or this, hilight it, click on the link, then right click in the box, then click paste.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys, really appreciated all those recomendations... tried all of them.

Ws directed to www.activehotels.com and managed to find Apartamentos Avenida, Benidorm ....two 4 bedroom apartments for 1 night cost 50 euros per family.....fab

No four star bargains I'm afraid....

Can't believe how booked up mid April is !!!!!!!

Looking forward to it.....

Thanks again folks xxxxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 2:53 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, really appreciated all those recomendations... tried all of them.

Ws directed to www.activehotels.com and managed to find Apartamentos Avenida, Benidorm ....two 4 bedroom apartments for 1 night cost 50 euros per family.....fab

No four star bargains I'm afraid....

Can't believe how booked up mid April is !!!!!!!

Looking forward to it.....

Thanks again folks xxxxx
It's because Easter holiday is in April and Benidorm will be buzzing!

Loads of Spanish will be holidaying there as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.