Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Open your picture in a picture editor (try Microsoft Picture Editor as it's free)
Click on <picture> on the tool bar
Click on <resize> a menu should open on the right. Choose the size you want (note that the web sizes are quite small. 'document large' or 'small' shoud do) Click on OK
Back to <File> on the toolbar; <save as> - give your picture a new name if you don't want to overwrite your original and Robert's your father's brother.
Hi Mike I believe the remark above from Carol&John is refering to the fact that I am posting a largish photo to the forum ( they have already been reduced from their 10 megapixel size ) and not the little pictures that enlarge when clicked upon. I have no idea of the method for doing this
Old Feb 17th 2010, 8:16 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Took these with my phone last Saturday, in El Rocio.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-image0310.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-image0312.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-image0319.jpg  
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Hi Mike I believe the remark above from Carol&John is refering to the fact that I am posting a largish photo to the forum ( they have already been reduced from their 10 megapixel size ) and not the little pictures that enlarge when clicked upon. I have no idea of the method for doing this
Hi again,
Fred, I do like your photo! Big sky etc. It looks better in the large
Seriously, the way I know how to post a pic is to save the pic in My Documents, then when I reply to a thread, and want to insert a pic, I click on the "Manage Attachments" bit (scroll down the page once you've clicked on the "reply to thread" bit). A new window appears and you can then click on "Browse" to find your pic. Upload the pic - I think someone said that the window automatically reduces the pic size your you? - and wait a wee minute.
You'll see your pic (jpg number or whatever) on the "manage attachments" bit, but not in your "reply post" frame. OMG, I think it's confusing!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Took these with my phone last Saturday, in El Rocio.
All these candles, Jur! It must have been cosy!
Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Noisy Sevilla

Last edited by Fredbargate; Jun 4th 2010 at 7:35 am.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

ClaireBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Ayamonte from river ferry
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-051.jpg  
Old Jun 29th 2010, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ClaireBob
Ayamonte from river ferry

Nice photo, takes me back to the days before the bridge was built
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:06 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I put some photos here and then realised there was a photo thread....... Golf club party and the World Cup Spain

Rgs
Jon

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=408
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

¡Hola!
Where is this?
P.S. Jon, nice pics, and legs!;-)
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-100_1281.jpg  

Last edited by Carol&John; Aug 3rd 2010 at 3:44 pm. Reason: add p.s.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I put some photos here and then realised there was a photo thread....... Golf club party and the World Cup Spain

Rgs
Jon

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=408
Post them on here as pics, maybe not everybody has expensive powerpoint.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:59 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Post them on here as pics, maybe not everybody has expensive powerpoint.
Hi JDR

I use powerpoint SLIDESHOW which I think most people can open, I think you can see it without powerpoint on your PC. (But I'm not expert on technology - as you'll see later in this post) Also the forum only allows 3/4 attachments, so its a drag to put many photos on the forum.. and make many posts. This way I can put a series of photos and comments on the forum.

So the few times I post photos - I'll stick to the slideshow. I think its far better.

Fredbargate
I like the big photo - no need to click and upload the photo. So no complaints from me. But how do you put the big photo in?

When I have 2/3 photos I use the same method as Carol uses.

BTW The way I reduce photos is I select the photos I want in the file (holding the CTRL key down whilst I select the photos). Once I have finished my selection, I RIGHT-click on one of the selected photos, and a menu pops up. I choose SEND to mail recipient. (I send to myself.) Then a window pops up saying do I want to reduce the photos, and I choose the smallest one. Then I send it and when I receive it a few moments later I have a bunch of reduced photos.. from a few megabytes to 50/60 KB's.. and very viewable as well. I think most people (myself included) use the most sensitive setting on the camera and every photo is a few megabytes - but most are just snaps and one doesnt need to blow them up to a huge size, or zoom in. As you can see from the photos I posted, on the PC and in printable form they are perfectly good - yet hugely smaller and take up less disc. 50/60kb photos do the job most of the time, as opposed to each photo being several MB's

Also, Fred, the noisy Seville post, when I clicked on it - I got a photo album with MANY photos in it - how did you do that?

Thanks
Jon
Old Aug 4th 2010, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Some photos from the World Cup Final Spain v. Holland
@ the other end of the street from Jon!
Sardinas al fresco courtesy of the Discoteca Chache. Wonderful!
GGOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!! Flares and splashed beer/wine. (The stains washed out ok from the white trousers.)
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-100_1288.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-100_1287.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-100_1290.jpg  
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi JDR

I use powerpoint SLIDESHOW which I think most people can open, I think you can see it without powerpoint on your PC. (But I'm not expert on technology - as you'll see later in this post) Also the forum only allows 3/4 attachments, so its a drag to put many photos on the forum.. and make many posts. This way I can put a series of photos and comments on the forum.

So the few times I post photos - I'll stick to the slideshow. I think its far better.

Thanks
Jon
It didn`t open on mine till I told OO to open it, that is why I mentioned it.
I use Openoffice, just as good as Microsoft Office. but much cheaper (free) that opens any MS stuff.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

neilmarks is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like there hasn't been any additions to this thread for some time!. Here's a shot of the Ayuntamiento.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-laguna-square-4-copy.jpg  
Old Dec 13th 2010, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

neilmarks is an unknown quantity at this point

Punta del Moral, August 2010.
Neil.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-_dsc5089_dxo_copy_raw-edit-copy.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.