Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Some Costa Esuri Golf Course 1 Pictures
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2719.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2708.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by GerryW
Some Costa Esuri Golf Course 1 Pictures
Thanks Gerry. Great pictures. Can't wait to get back again.

Steve

Last edited by Steve and Pat; Aug 31st 2009 at 4:46 pm. Reason: stupid keyboard can't spell
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:48 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Fountain, & course 1 with Guadiana in background.
Did you have to get in the fountain to get that picture!! Have just got back, and it did not look like that from where I was standing, or are you 20 feet tall?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Did you have to get in the fountain to get that picture!! Have just got back, and it did not look like that from where I was standing, or are you 20 feet tall?
I walked right up to it and took a picture - simple as that. Its the roundabout at the far end of the site - east.

Two more pictures - one of the private developer gated communites at the North West of site and Villa Real St Antonio Marina. One thing about the Marina's - they all appear to be full. So the Marina at Costa Esuri may well happen - as demand seems to be there.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2488.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2763.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

I walked right up to it and took a picture - simple as that. Its the roundabout at the far end of the site - east.

Two more pictures - one of the private developer gated communites at the North West of site and Villa Real St Antonio Marina. One thing about the Marina's - they all appear to be full. So the Marina at Costa Esuri may well happen - as demand seems to be there.
hi Gerry
The pictures look great, thanks for sharing them. I have a bit of a disk/sciatica problem at the moment so am on the flat of my back dreaming of sunnier climes in CE. The golf course pictures especially look really good. Mind you I would not mind having one of the boats in the other picture either!

If there are any other pictures to cheer up an absent CE'lite I would really appreciate then.

Best Wishes
George
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by George & Rosalia
hi Gerry
The pictures look great, thanks for sharing them. I have a bit of a disk/sciatica problem at the moment so am on the flat of my back dreaming of sunnier climes in CE. The golf course pictures especially look really good. Mind you I would not mind having one of the boats in the other picture either!

If there are any other pictures to cheer up an absent CE'lite I would really appreciate then.

Best Wishes
George
Hi George - here are a few more. One looking towards the Hotel, and the other from the 7th looking straight up the Guadiana - complete with compulsory widlife in the air. I have more - I'll check them out on the weekend - I took some of Ayamonte Town last April - my wife and I quite like the architecture, balconies, use of wrought Iron etc - but they are all big file sizes so I'll reduce them down.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2658.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-img_2678.jpg  

Last edited by GerryW; Sep 1st 2009 at 8:02 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

Just a few photos from the fiesta last week. The flower offering and Casetas on the afternoon of the last day. Regards Margaret and Derek.
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0086.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0095.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0096.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0097.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0106.jpg  

Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

And some more
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0118.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0141.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0088.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0108.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-cimg0109.jpg  

Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Great photos you two
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the photos guys, great to see the colour and blue skies! Autumn starting to come in in earnest here.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 8:40 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

HereĀ“s a couple of the August fiestas in La Villa:

Last edited by Jur; Sep 22nd 2009 at 8:46 am.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Cristobal Colon's ships at the maritime museum at La Rabida
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1242.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1250.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1275.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1326.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf1278.jpg  

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Cristobal Colon's ships at the maritime museum at La Rabida
Compare with September 2002 when they looked a lot smarter.

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fredbargate;8116143]Compare with September 2002 when they looked a lot smarter.
Gosh! They certainly haven't worn well. I wonder why they have stripped all the paint off. They were the same inside and out so no paint anywhere - must have taken a lot of work. Perhaps that's what they would have looked like when the got back from the New World? The museum was quite interesting - it's a pity they didn'y even have a short leaflet in English let alone a guide book. We went because of an article in The Resident which was trying to attract British tourists. Could do better!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I first saw these boats in 1992 ? in Puerto Sherry as part of the 500th anniversary.

Unfortunately maintenance requirements on exhibits like these are very high and funding often difficult to obtain / justify.

Mike are the women still in good health,or maybe they have put on a little weight with the extra years ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.