Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

The Ayamonte Photograph Album

Old Mar 7th 2011, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Ayamonte Photograph Album

A few more + my personal favourite Barbie and Ken
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-carnival-mar-2011-056.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-carnival-mar-2011-060.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-carnival-mar-2011-057.jpg  
Old Mar 14th 2011, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
A few more + my personal favourite Barbie and Ken
Thanks Mike

Shame we missed it this year. Looks like good weather as well!

Steve
Old May 16th 2011, 6:50 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

A few pics........
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-marshes-pozo.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-structure-ii.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-structure-i.jpg  
Old May 19th 2011, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice Jur.

Have you reported the body find to the police?
Old May 19th 2011, 8:52 am
Jur

Thanks Fred, I always wondered how people can lose only one shoe. What happens next do they walk on with the other shoe still on? Or do they simply not notice? It´s very puzzling....
Old May 19th 2011, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks Fred, I always wondered how people can lose only one shoe. What happens next do they walk on with the other shoe still on? Or do they simply not notice? It´s very puzzling....
I thought it was someone who had gone headfirst into the mud, but had finally come to rest with one shoe/foot left showing
Old May 19th 2011, 11:18 am
Jur

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I thought it was someone who had gone headfirst into the mud, but had finally come to rest with one shoe/foot left showing
Now I have to go back there and check !
Old May 19th 2011, 12:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Now I have to go back there and check !
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:13 pm
Jur

Corpus Cristi 2011
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0859.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0864.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-dscf0885.jpg  
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:22 pm
Jur

2 doors
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-blue-door.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-red-door.jpg  
Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:23 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jur
2 doors
Georgia did an art project and needed doors - I spent quite some time photographing Spanish and Portuguese doors for her! I think I have those very ones
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Some aerial photos I took when I flew over Costa Esuri last week. I have resized them to allow quick viewing, but if anyone wants the original to zoom in more on their own property, PM me and let me know which one, and I will send the original size photograph.

1-5 of 11
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ayamonte_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-vrsa_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce01_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce02_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce03_resized.jpg  

Last edited by BobD; Aug 22nd 2011 at 10:59 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

6-10 of 11
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce04_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce05_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce06_resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce07resized.jpg   The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce08resized.jpg  

Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

11 of 11
Attached Thumbnails The Ayamonte Photograph Album-ce09_resized.jpg  
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bob, great pics. Amazing view of my fab washing line, luckily Mikes smalls weren't hung out at the time Regards Bryony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.