Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte elections

Ayamonte elections

Old May 27th 2015, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Ayamonte elections

I know the PP won the mayoral election. But with only 7 seats (same as PSOE) does anyone know if they have agreed a deal with 2 of the other 3 parties with 1 seat each?
Old May 27th 2015, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ayamonte elections

In answer to my own question, a search of local media sites and using Google translate, it would appear that no deal has yet been done. The new mayor will be sworn in on the 13th June, so there's time for plenty of shenanigans (engaños) between now and then.
During this search I found that the IU denounced the water park announcement as a act of political propaganda and that it was just "smoke".

Last edited by Luz liver; May 27th 2015 at 1:31 pm.
Old May 27th 2015, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luz liver
In answer to my own question, a search of local media sites and using Google translate, it would appear that no deal has yet been done. The new mayor will be sworn in on the 13th June, so there's time for plenty of shenanigans (engaños) between now and then.
During this search I found that the IU denounced the water park announcement as a act of political propaganda and that it was just "smoke".
This cant be true.The Mayor sat in the club house and stated Catergorically
That the water park would be open on the 15th June. Surely your not suggesting he Lied..
And Don't forget they still have 18 days to build it.!!
Old May 27th 2015, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
This cant be true.The Mayor sat in the club house and stated Catergorically
That the water park would be open on the 15th June. Surely your not suggesting he Lied..
And Don't forget they still have 18 days to build it.!!
Bill,

Surely you are NOT being sarcastic ??????

Regards
Old May 27th 2015, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred R
Bill,

Surely you are NOT being sarcastic ??????

Regards
ME FRED I DONT THINK SO.
Old May 29th 2015, 8:40 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
ME FRED I DONT THINK SO.
Now now there's still time to go to the Chinese shop and get a blow up paddling pool.... And a couple of lilo's.

To pump them up, there is NO shortage of hot air

Jon