Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Old Oct 10th 2005, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

phantom phixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I wasn’t directing my comments at you. I am truly appalled at the way you have been treated and the difficulties you’ve had to endure. What I was trying to do was advise the gloom and doom mongers that not every Spanish horror story is pertinent to Esuri and just because things can go wrong, doesn’t necessarily mean they will. Our contract has penalty clauses in it and it also states that Fadesa and the project are underwritten by a bank guarantee.

If you do decide to take legal action I hope you get thoroughly and deservedly recompensed.

Chris
My villa is not at Esuri but about a 15 minute drive away. At least Fadesa seems to be better than the estate agent I dealt with but late completion is going on all over Spain. A friend of mine bought a villa and town house off plan at Polaris world which I believe is somewhere near Murcia and even though he put a deposit down 2 years ago, yes 2 years, not a brick has been laid yet and yes you've guessed it, he never had a late penalty clause in his contract either.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:00 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

This thread has got very long and has also recently gone way off topic.

To keep it on track I am going to close this one and start another one.