Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
Hi Mike/Diane, save your photo`s in a file, go to reply- then scroll down to manage attachments,browseto find file ,you may have to reduce file size the in your photo editing prog.do this until the required size is obtained. Good luck
Many thanks, we will have a try in next few days

Mike and Di
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:29 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Yes I am...John Howell in Covent Garden. Are you using them too?

I am going out in October to get my NIE. My solicitor will charge a substantial amount of money for organising it and it is cheaper to fly out there and sort it out ourselves!

CSR
Originally Posted by westy
Hi,

Can anyone help me with some info.

I bought in Feb 2004, like everyone else have just been putting my money in every quarter. Seems like time is moving on quick now and the development may be available later in the autumn. What do you need to do regarding registration as a British person, to buy in Spain. Is anyone using a UK solicitor for their purchase?

Thanks very much

Westy
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
Hi all,

Has anyone yet given thought to the supply and fitting of shower screens in the bathrooms and external lighting on the terrace area? Also has anyone found a good supplier or aircon/heating units for a three bed appartment in Pueble Andaluz?
Grateful for any information.

JohnandCarol
Hi

We found a Spanish equivilent of B+Q - just outside Huelva (the Ayamonte side) seemed to have most things like that.

Cheers
Al+Kerry
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

steph will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cptnemo
Hi

We found a Spanish equivilent of B+Q - just outside Huelva (the Ayamonte side) seemed to have most things like that.

Cheers
Al+Kerry
Hi does anyone know of any furniture and bedding shops in the vicinity of Aymonte that aren`t too pricey?????
regards steph
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:11 am
Just Joined

westy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou for the info regarding solicitor. I used THE INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY LAW CENTRE for my purchase contract, but quite agree with peoples comments regarding completion. We had thought about selling our townhouse before completion and looking for a larger rural property in the area. Will see what happens over the next few months and then decide what to you. The development is looking like an excellant investment and a great place to own a property, I understand that some of the really big heavy sell estate agents are looking to start selling in the area, I do not know which developments, but they will certainly drive the prices up.

thanks for all your comments.

westy
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Hi

Cheers
Al+Kerry
Hi Al+Kerry,

Thanks for that information. Any idea what it is called or do you have directions.

Cheers

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

ncarta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and am buying an apartment in the Costa Esuri complex. Just a quick hello to introduce myself, as I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions that I hope you'll be able to answer.

My apartment is due this December but like a lot of you I've also been told that it should be completed October, but I won't get worked up until I see it

NCarta

Last edited by ncarta; Mar 16th 2005 at 5:19 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

steph will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ncarta
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and am buying an apartment in the Costa Esuri complex. Just a quick hello to introduce myself, as I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions that I hope you'll be able to answer.

My apartment is due this December but like a lot of you I've also been told that it should be completed October, but I won't get worked up until I see it

NCarta
hi welcome to the site where is your apartment ? are you going to live in spain or use it for holidays?
regards steph
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

ncarta is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome. I'm just looking to use it as a holiday home for a couple of years, but then I plan to move out there and set up my own computer consultancy firm once I'm more established here.

NCarta
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
Hi Al+Kerry,

Thanks for that information. Any idea what it is called or do you have directions.

Cheers

JohnandCarol

Possibly referring to Leroy Merlin, they are just outside Huelva. Can't think of directions off hand because we have got lost both times we have been !!
However, it is near the Bellavista golf club (I remember because we stopped on the way home for a nose) and I beleive the turn off from the motorway (in the direction of Seville) is Aljaranque, I wouldn't swear to this mind.

Tricia
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by Tricia
Possibly referring to Leroy Merlin, they are just outside Huelva. Can't think of directions off hand because we have got lost both times we have been !!
However, it is near the Bellavista golf club (I remember because we stopped on the way home for a nose) and I beleive the turn off from the motorway (in the direction of Seville) is Aljaranque, I wouldn't swear to this mind.

Tricia
Thanks Tricia i'll give it a try next time i'm out there.

Regards

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tricia

Tricia
Hi

Yes I think thats what it was called - basically from Huelva go over the bridge and follow the signs to Ayamonte this goes past a retail park on the RHS - thats where it is - if you see a steam train in the middle of the roundabout then you've just gone past it.

Not sure if that helps you !!!
Cheers
Al+Kerry
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Evening Sam, (re pools) I will try & find out when I am out there next week,but from what is being said on previous posts it dosen`t look promising.
Will be in touch.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Yes I think thats what it was called - basically from Huelva go over the bridge and follow the signs to Ayamonte this goes past a retail park on the RHS - thats where it is - if you see a steam train in the middle of the roundabout then you've just gone past it.

Not sure if that helps you !!!
Cheers
Al+Kerry
Oh yes, I remember the steam train but 'follow the signs to Ayamonte' ????, you don't need to go into Huelva itself. Having said that, we did end up going over the big bridge and that's when we saw it and had to turn round.

Tricia
Old Mar 16th 2005, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

hi we have bought an appartment manzana7,nucleo 13 pueblo andaluz we are both golfers it would be great to hear from any neighbours/golfers,has anyone information on type/makes of aircon units ,furntiure outlets etc thanks john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.