Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by P.TINKS
And, it dosen`t real matter to me if there is no grass at all, I always seem to prefer sand & paths
Nice one, know what you mean. Those lakes look pretty inviting to.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, just received a letter from my Abogado, saying that completion on my property will be Sept/Oct. Has anyone else heard anything? I bought in May 2004.

Hi

We bought in Oct 2003 and in theory the completion is Aug 2005 - Fadesa UK tell us that they are still working to this, whereas our lawyer (Pelayo) feels to achieve this will need a miracle as even if the construction is complete he feels that the documentation will not be.

Any one else heard anything ?
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:34 am
Just Joined

pepesun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cptnemo
Hi

We bought in Oct 2003 and in theory the completion is Aug 2005 - Fadesa UK tell us that they are still working to this, whereas our lawyer (Pelayo) feels to achieve this will need a miracle as even if the construction is complete he feels that the documentation will not be.

Any one else heard anything ?
I Know that fadesa wants us to complete as soon as possible, but I think that Pelayo is right ,there is no way I am giving all the money before the construction of the infrastructure is all finish. If not what is going to happened with the utilities? Who guaranties us that they will connect them?

I will be happy to go ahead only if the entire infrastructure is well done.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:34 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Pete,
We`ve not heard anything from anybody. All we get are our receipts from Fadesa every 3 months for our payments. We bought in April 04. I think its your plot and not when you bought that counts. But, it would be great if we could move earlier than December, building site or not. Things are looking good.

Sam
Hi

We're the same as you Sam - just receipts to say we've paid more money!!! We are going over on the 22 April and have a meeting with Pelayo whilst we're there so between all of us who are visiting over the next few weeks perhaps we'll get some more precise details. It would be just fantastic if things were ready before December!

Sharon
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Rocasa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

21 new apartments front line to the golf: Rago 2 Block 13

Prices from: 165.000 € + VAT

finished: december 2005

www.costabeturia.com or [email protected]

thanks
Old Mar 14th 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

dougie V is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

hi, can anyone tell me what this area is like in the off season period. my spanish girlfriend is looking at opening a bar in costa blanca, which tends to be busy in some parts all year round, but i am interested in what this area is like. anyone who lives or visits in the "off peak" times, please could you express an opinion on whether it would be a good place all year round for a business, and if good we will check it out.....thanx
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:05 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

I have been looking everywhere for this thread...glad to have found it again!
I stayed at Isla Canela in January and you could count the number of people I saw a day on one hand (and that included the two shop keepers!)

In October there were a few more people around but still very quiet. In Ayamonte the town was busy and was lively no matter what time of day you were there. Hope this helps.

PS. Islantilla had some life in it off season around the shopping centre area and the majority of shops and restaurants were still open.

CSR.
Originally Posted by dougie V
hi, can anyone tell me what this area is like in the off season period. my spanish girlfriend is looking at opening a bar in costa blanca, which tends to be busy in some parts all year round, but i am interested in what this area is like. anyone who lives or visits in the "off peak" times, please could you express an opinion on whether it would be a good place all year round for a business, and if good we will check it out.....thanx
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

We took some pictures back in January, but dont know how to put them on here. Can anyone help?

thanks

Mike & Di
Old Mar 14th 2005, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

westy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can anyone help me with some info.

I bought in Feb 2004, like everyone else have just been putting my money in every quarter. Seems like time is moving on quick now and the development may be available later in the autumn. What do you need to do regarding registration as a British person, to buy in Spain. Is anyone using a UK solicitor for their purchase?

Thanks very much

Westy
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
We took some pictures back in January, but dont know how to put them on here. Can anyone help?

thanks

Mike & Di
Hi Mike/Diane, save your photo`s in a file, go to reply- then scroll down to manage attachments,browseto find file ,you may have to reduce file size the in your photo editing prog.do this until the required size is obtained. Good luck
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by westy
Hi,

I bought in Feb 2004, like everyone else have just been putting my money in every quarter. Seems like time is moving on quick now and the development may be available later in the autumn. What do you need to do regarding registration as a British person, to buy in Spain. Is anyone using a UK solicitor for their purchase?

Thanks very much

Westy
Miguel Gallardo, who is based in London is handling about 90 Esurians, & seems to be in contact with Fadesa on a regular basis. I can only say that he is doing a good job for me.Tel.07798601523. [email protected]

Last edited by P.TINKS; Mar 14th 2005 at 9:13 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

Sue Y is an unknown quantity at this point

Miguel Gallardo, who is based in London is handling about 90 Esurians, & seems to be in contact with Fadesa on a regular basis. I can only say that he is doing a good job for me.Tel.07798601523. [email protected]
I'm using Miguel too and he's very good. I've bought a Pueblo Andaluz apt and have also had a letter saying completion Sept/Oct but I'm not convinced. Think it could be more like Miguel getting NIEs done before everyone else!
I'm also using Nick Moron Pendas in Ayamonte (Pelayo's brother and partner) for my house in Villablanca where we are going to live in June. They are a great firm to deal with, they all speak good English and are very helpful. My only worry is that come December they're going to be very busy...!! Giving Power of Attorney is the simplest way to get your NIE sorted.
Not long now!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dougie V

To confirm what CSR said, Canela Marina and Beach are very quiet outside of July & August. We are on El Rincon in Canela and what decided the purchase for me was the town of Ayamonte, only a couple of minutes away and a real town that does not shut down outside of summer, but of course it is quieter out of season as opposed to ghost like. This may change with more shops opening up in the marina area but I don't think so for a few years yet at least.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Has anyone yet given thought to the supply and fitting of shower screens in the bathrooms and external lighting on the terrace area? Also has anyone found a good supplier or aircon/heating units for a three bed appartment in Pueble Andaluz?
Grateful for any information.

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

pepesun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westy
Hi,

Thanks very much

Westy
Hi
I was going to use a uk solicitor, but then a friend of mine open my eyes and told me that later or sooner I was going to need a local lawyer, there are some things that only a local lawyer can do, dealing with local authorities, solving problems with the bank, with town council, water or electric companies……. who is going to do my will? Obviously if he has been dealing with everything since the beginning, then everything is simple and less expensive (lawyers are never cheap) Then I asked some of you about a Spanish lawyer and you recommend me Pelayo and to be honest we are happy with the election.
He knows everybody and is very helpful,I really do not think that a Uk solicitor would do as much things as he does for us. With the power of attorney he will get my NIE and deal with all the purchase, so I only will have to worry about sending the money and collect the keys.

Can any one recommend me a good Spanish teacher in Ayamonte? I am taking some Spanish lessons here , but I think that it would be a good Idea for us to have a local Spanish teacher, and a good way of meet each other and some people in Ayamonte .

Buenas dias

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.