Ayamonte ACM

Old Jun 5th 2014, 7:34 am
Just Joined

KeighleyJo14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ayamonte ACM

Just wanted to know if anyone has been to ACM supermarket...

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2014, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte ACM

I have...... It's great, love the oven chips.... And the chocs, lots of good deals and lovely staff they do need to keep a good stock of veggie stuff or I might starve to death lol
Old Jun 5th 2014, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KeighleyJo14

Many Thanks
We visited several times during our last visit (in May). In our opinion, they sell the best steaks and sausages around.
There's also a good choice of cooked meats and cheese on the deli counter. The frozen meats and pies etc look very good. There are UK items on the shelves to satisfy anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms! Lovely small café selling coffee, snacks, etc. Well worth the visit. We wish them all every success.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
We visited several times during our last visit (in May). In our opinion, they sell the best steaks and sausages around.
There's also a good choice of cooked meats and cheese on the deli counter. The frozen meats and pies etc look very good. There are UK items on the shelves to satisfy anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms! Lovely small café selling coffee, snacks, etc. Well worth the visit. We wish them all every success.
Thank you very much Sue & Barry that means a lot!!

I will be sure to pass on your feedback.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:10 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks
Hi Jo, you will remember from the other thread you started, with a one-liner post that there were some concerns about selling/marketing. There are site rules etc.

This thread could be seen that way, and if you have an interest (business or otherwise) I would advise that you mention it up front. If I make recommendations I always state that I have no commercial connection. It just takes one person to contact the mods..... And one doesnt want to affect the 'brand'

Good luck with your business, its GREAT to see something new starting, to serve customer needs. I look forward to trying it out very soon.

I see you are also recommended on the Esuri taxi facebook site (and here from Phil).. Which is an interesting window of information, on Ayamonte (eg new bars, social events, mcdo's, town hall spending etc) and great to see photos of some of my friends having a lot of fun.... Some of whom I owe a couple of bottles of wine to. https://www.facebook.com/Esuritaxi?h...eline&filter=1

I have no commercial connection with Esuri taxis - who I have recommended a few times already

Jon
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Thank you Jon,

I am a little new to all this forum lark! - thanks for the facebook page!

Don't suppose you know of any other forums I can possibly look into?

Thanks
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:23 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Jon,

Thanks
This one is the only one I use... People breathe a sigh of relief as they rush out to the others

There are others but this is by far the most active in the area... I'm not sure site rules allow me to mention 'the competition' But you are in the right place.

Jon
Old Jun 6th 2014, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte ACM

Thank you Jon,

Thanks
This thread is on the Ayamonte Club section of Brit expats. There are lots of threads here but do look wider at the Spanish threads there are many varied topics covered lots of which are very useful. There is also the Gibraltar thread for the only true Brit outpost in this part of the world. For up to date info on Ayamonte I would recommend the InfoAyamonte site which is kept very much up to date. For Costa Esuri have a look at the Costa Esuri Residents Association site.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

My feed back won't be any good to you. A friend took me along for a nosy, as I don't drive. I have lived here for a good number of years now and don't hanker after any food from Scotland, I enjoy my favourites when I get there to visit family. I use the local market for my meat veg and fruit. I also eat out quite a bit as cheap and good I am seldom up the poligino but may pop in the café one day.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
My feed back won't be any good to you. A friend took me along for a nosy, as I don't drive. I have lived here for a good number of years now and don't hanker after any food from Scotland, I enjoy my favourites when I get there to visit family. I use the local market for my meat veg and fruit. I also eat out quite a bit as cheap and good I am seldom up the poligino but may pop in the café one day.
Same here I'm afraid. I know I paid a visit to Costco yesterday but that is much more than just food and as we have been members for years it would have been rude not to. Also they fit round they country they are in so most of the produce is for the Spanish market as you can well imagine. Anyway I'm sure you'll get plenty of customers when more Brits are here in the Summer as they seem to be more interested in food from home than people who have lived here a while now and have got used to others things. Good luck, regards Bryony
Old Jun 6th 2014, 5:33 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Same here I'm afraid. I know I paid a visit to Costco yesterday but that is much more than just food and as we have been members for years it would have been rude not to. Also they fit round they country they are in so most of the produce is for the Spanish market as you can well imagine. Anyway I'm sure you'll get plenty of customers when more Brits are here in the Summer as they seem to be more interested in food from home than people who have lived here a while now and have got used to others things. Good luck, regards Bryony
I left Ol Blighty nearly 20 yrs ago... And spent more of adult life away... BUT the occasional proper bacon sarnie is heaven! I dont like to be without Branston and proper tea, either... Even though I dont drink much of it.

I have no probs getting baked beans, anywhere, eg Mercadonna.... a pantry must for me ... (Has to be one of the 47 varieties for me though).. But outside of that I also am OK...

'You can take the boy out of England.... But ..' .. You know the rest. So next week in the footy its 'COME ON ENGLAND'

Re patriotism: Today was an interesting day for our country... And allies: D Day +70. I found it very moving at times.

Jon