Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

AVE High Speed Train Murcia to Almeria

AVE High Speed Train Murcia to Almeria

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:31 am
Banned

rowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura about
Default AVE High Speed Train Murcia to Almeria

I undestand that the AVE route has now been approved and goes via Pulpi and Vera but I have been unable to find an English web page with the route

If any one has the details, please let me know

It will be much appreciated

Brian
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AVE High Speed Train Murcia to Almeria

Originally Posted by rowlandsbb
I undestand that the AVE route has now been approved and goes via Pulpi and Vera but I have been unable to find an English web page with the route

If any one has the details, please let me know

It will be much appreciated

Brian
Have you seen the WIKI site ?
Includes info and maps.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

So far, the route will pass south of Vera - apparently with a station in La Media Luna which is about 1/3 of the way towards Garrucha (there's a gas station there). The route will pass north of Turre and eventually disappear down a tunnel towards Sorbas to re-appear in Nijar and then hug the motorway towards Almeria.
I've not seen a map yet but will show it when I see it on Spanish Shilling.
So far, we know that it misses the two local golf courses - but then - it would!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:54 pm
Banned

rowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura about

Thanks I will look out for it