Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Autonomos 2 different types?

Autonomos 2 different types?

Old Sep 6th 2014, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Autonomos 2 different types?

Heyy everyone who's an Autonomo here.

I've had to go baja due to the incredibly high Seg soc which I wasn't able to pay. Like another poster on here I got months behind.

Now My husband runs the business as a new business. So, I'm told I was a second level of business so I could sell abroad and wholesale and my husband will have to be the same if he wants to make these kind of sales. But there's a lower level apparently which doesn't have to collect IVA. I didn't even know about this. Does anyone have any info? (Vemta menor vs Mayor... retail/wholesale)

When I start up again I'm thinking I need to hand over any wholesaling activities to my Husbands business, and just stay a little craft business which is what I am really. But what is this about not selling abroad? I just can't get my head round it. If it's true I'd have to hand that over as well. No wonder Spain doesn't have much of an online business community.
For now I'm just taking a breather and writing. We aren't in any way out of the woods yet but hoping, as my husband only needs to pay the new start up seg soc, we'll be able to get back on track in a few months. I too had to go to family for help. Not fun!