Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

arroyo/benalmadena restaraunts & bars

arroyo/benalmadena restaraunts & bars

Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:42 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arroyo/benalmadena restaraunts & bars

Originally Posted by cricketman
I love chiringuitos too, but the couple I went to in Fuengirola werent so good, but that was a few years ago when I'd just descovered squid and octopus and they end up chewy and unedible if not done properly. Sardinas and boquerones are the best things in this part of Spain which are impossible to get wrong.

We've found a really good chiringuito in Carvajal now, although the ones East of Malaga are of a whole other world!
Well thats weird, I know the guy that delivers the oil to loads of restaurants including the chiringuitos in Los Boliches and it`s all the same stuff.
The Argie beef in some of the places in Fish Ally is top whack too.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Well thats weird, I know the guy that delivers the oil to loads of restaurants including the chiringuitos in Los Boliches and it`s all the same stuff.
The Argie beef in some of the places in Fish Ally is top whack too.
I've been to the Argie place there, the cuts of beef are excellent but the place has no idea how to put a plate together

An expensive £25 cut of meat served on top of a helping of cold coldslaw
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
I've been to the Argie place there, the cuts of beef are excellent but the place has no idea how to put a plate together

An expensive £25 cut of meat served on top of a helping of cold coldslaw
I think that is the main problem of the meals in Spain, the meat and fish are ok it`s just how they are served like you say.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

you want a good meal.go to ponchos in fuengirola,steak house,just have the rib-eye,as for browns,when they opened they advertised a lot and kept on with the adverts,i dont go to places that need to advertise