Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone who lives in or near Calpe?

Anyone who lives in or near Calpe?

Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Clusters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone who lives in or near Calpe?

Hi there,

My Mum and Dad are finally making the move to Spain in August this year. They don't have internet access at the moment so I am trying to do what I can for them to make sure it's a smooth transition and they don't get stitched up in any way!

I have read through as many posts, back dating to 2005, as my poor eyes will let me! Obviously any hints or tips you can give will all be welcomed and added to the great list I have already put together picking your brains!

I wondered if there is anyone on the forum that lives in Calpe (or near). That's where my folks are moving to. I also wanted to see if anyone will be looking to sell their automatic car (LHD) around August time as I know prices for second ahnd vehicles can be a bit steep in Spain.

Look forward to hearing from anyone that feels like adding to my list of do's and don'ts !!!!

Clusters
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone who lives in or near Calpe?

Calpe is nice
Hope they are very fit
Its a big hill to climb to go shopping

I go there fairly regularly and MnM on here lives nearbyish.

Theres a good car showroom at the top of Calpe on the N332, its Spanish owned I think but english speakers