Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone used malagaairportparking.com?

Anyone used malagaairportparking.com?

Old Mar 12th 2012, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone used malagaairportparking.com?

Hi has anyone used these people before?
Just looking for some info on them as they seem pretty cheap and I really want to get my car back when I return.

TIA
Bill
Old Mar 12th 2012, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used malagaairportparking.com?

Ok, in that case can anyone recommend one of the parking companies at Malaga airport?
Old Mar 12th 2012, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I will ask a friend whom he uses when he goes to UK and get back to you, I for one bus in from here and dont take the car, BRB when I get hold of him
Old Mar 12th 2012, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Called him and he uses Black Cat which he thinks is the new name for the compay you ask about, but he says Black Cat are very good
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:10 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

HI , i do have done for 4yrs. had no problems and my car parked in doors.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

82mph is a jewel in the rough82mph is a jewel in the rough82mph is a jewel in the rough82mph is a jewel in the rough82mph is a jewel in the rough

Chips away are excellent.
Old Mar 13th 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Jontee has a spectacular aura aboutJontee has a spectacular aura aboutJontee has a spectacular aura about

I have used Blue Cat Parking twice this year and they are superb. (pwwm - possibly confusion over colour?) You can drive directly to their parking or else drive straight to Departures where they will relieve you of your car and take to the car park. On return phone for the shuttle bus, they arrive about 5 minutes later. For a little extra you can have the car brought to you at the airport on return. It is outdoor parking and €3 a day. A little more for short stays of a few days.
Old Mar 13th 2012, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Many thanks for all replies.
I hoped that the company was genuine because I like the simplicity of just handing over my car at departures - just want to be sure I get it back.
Cheers.
Old Mar 13th 2012, 7:02 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billgates
Many thanks for all replies.
I hoped that the company was genuine because I like the simplicity of just handing over my car at departures - just want to be sure I get it back.
Cheers.
HI i send email week before coming to spain. Time where from and what flight . on the day i call them walking up the stairs annd they there within 15 mins . I deal with mrytin one of the drivers . i cant remember bosses name. There few others to . ive been to there pl. I know my car is in doors as my car leaks if rains ,and my car bone dry. Day b4 or on the day tell them what time to meet at bp garage and drive it up to the front door. As i said ive been with this company 4 yrs now .and had no problems .
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:53 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jontee
I have used Blue Cat Parking twice this year and they are superb. (pwwm - possibly confusion over colour?) You can drive directly to their parking or else drive straight to Departures where they will relieve you of your car and take to the car park. On return phone for the shuttle bus, they arrive about 5 minutes later. For a little extra you can have the car brought to you at the airport on return. It is outdoor parking and €3 a day. A little more for short stays of a few days.

Yes, I use Blue Cat - really helpful, take you to the airport, pick you up and clean the car inside and out. They included the pick up service in the 3€ a day for us

Jo xxx