Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone used El Faro building company in Torremolinos?

Anyone used El Faro building company in Torremolinos?

Old Jan 21st 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

siteservices is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone used El Faro building company in Torremolinos?

just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them - good or bad? My partner got them to do a quote for some work we need doing (removal and renewal of tiling, new windows, new shower room, moving hot water tank,, electrics etc) and was impressed with the man who came around in terms of his attitude and knowledge. We probably need to get a couple of other quotes to compare but just would be interested in any views
Old Jan 21st 2013, 12:47 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used El Faro building company in Torremolinos?

can they give you a few project details ?

used to be a major part of the selling process.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

siteservices is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry I don't understand what you mean? We have a breakdown of all the individual jobs with separate prices on the quote - is that what you mean? I have suggested to OH that we should ask for some photos or details of past clients
Old Jan 21st 2013, 1:02 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by siteservices
sorry I don't understand what you mean? We have a breakdown of all the individual jobs with separate prices on the quote - is that what you mean? I have suggested to OH that we should ask for some photos or details of past clients
that is what I am suggesting

it used to be a major selling point to show details of previous successful projects and to respond in the affirmative when the client asked if they could contact them. Of course it was always a well run, no delay, no added costs job but isnt that what it is for.

as to individual pricing of a complex job, it makes sense that you can see the breakdown, then any anomolies will show up. Also means you can see the effect if you asked for extra than was originally quoted.

hth