Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen a compaq pressario 2500

Anyone seen a compaq pressario 2500

Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:13 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Anyone seen a compaq pressario 2500

that was taken from my house last night? I think i will only be posting from work for the forseeable future. Got up this morning and the conservatory door had been forced and the laptop was gone.:curse:
2nd laptop in 4 years. Be extra carefull everyone.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:01 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone seen a compaq pressario 2500

Originally Posted by CBANDY
that was taken from my house last night? I think i will only be posting from work for the forseeable future. Got up this morning and the conservatory door had been forced and the laptop was gone.:curse:
2nd laptop in 4 years. Be extra carefull everyone.
Really sorry to hear that Hope the police catch the thieving so and so's :curse:
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I bet there was gas involved, there nearly always is!

Sorry to hear it, that's why I sleep with my new MBP under my pillow.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:27 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

I usually end up falling asleep with my laptop at the side of me whilst watching a film.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I usually end up falling asleep with my laptop at the side of me whilst watching a film.
Yeah............er............that's what I meant, I mean, I wouldn't sleep with my laptop would I?