Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone noticed?

Anyone noticed?

Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone noticed?

Has any one noticed how many new and newish people are joining the forum?

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello, welcome and its great to see so many joining in.............................
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone noticed?

Yes I have noticed Rugbymatt
Welcome from me as well!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HereKittyKitty
Yes I have noticed Rugbymatt
Welcome from me as well!
I think its great.

I'm sure the Living in the Sun program helps but who cares.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice

I am one of those saddos that tapes living in the sun..oh and watching Lee and Cheryl and things like that. Gives me the feel-good factor watching it! OK I know they say nothing about the downside of Spain, but who cares.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it`s nice to see, welcome and hope we can help, even if you have to put up with the banter and tracking off the threads, all part of the family parcel so enjoy.

Do exactly the opposite of those programs and you won`t go far wrong. ;-))
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Thank you. I am one of your newbies, tho i have been living in spain for almost 5 years now. I have just come across your site, and may i say how refreshing it is to see the banter and freedom of views. The forum i usually frequent has such a "big brother" attitude to it at the moment, it seems almost worthless putting a post on, as they do a mass esodus clear up each day...and any posts not relevant to andalucia gets deleted!!! Just as we all start to have fun about a subject...it dissapears!!

Well done on here. this site is great and i look forward to being a part of it. BTW, i live near El Rocio, so anyone nearby, please drop me a line. Would love to hear from you.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Palmera
Thank you. I am one of your newbies, tho i have been living in spain for almost 5 years now. I have just come across your site, and may i say how refreshing it is to see the banter and freedom of views. The forum i usually frequent has such a "big brother" attitude to it at the moment, it seems almost worthless putting a post on, as they do a mass esodus clear up each day...and any posts not relevant to andalucia gets deleted!!! Just as we all start to have fun about a subject...it dissapears!!

Well done on here. this site is great and i look forward to being a part of it. BTW, i live near El Rocio, so anyone nearby, please drop me a line. Would love to hear from you.
Well one thing is for sure, when Mitzy is on duty we get away with anything we like.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:52 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Palmera

Hi Palmera, glad you like us here, the trick is not to get upset at what is said, if you do then just upset whoever upset you right back double quick

Tuesday OH and I were only saying we must take a trip to El Rocio one of these days. When we get our act together I'll drop you a line an let you know when, we could maybe meet up for coffee we would love to know more about the area. I'm not sure how far we are from there, we are based in Chiclana, Cadiz; we will have to get the map out and have a look. Stay tuned.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:54 pm
Straw Man.

Palmera stay away from Crispy, she is a swinger, the second you walk in the house you will be stripped naked and your keys thrown into a bowl!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:06 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Palmera stay away from Crispy, she is a swinger, the second you walk in the house you will be stripped naked and your keys thrown into a bowl!
Same Difference told you that didn't she.......she's got a lot to answer for that gal.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

(SNIP) (SNIP) (SNIP) when Mitzy is on duty (SNIP)
Sorry? What?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:02 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Is this part of your Mod campaign?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:14 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by anabella
Is this part of your Mod campaign?
I feel I need to warn people.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:13 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Has any one noticed how many new and newish people are joining the forum?

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello, welcome and its great to see so many joining in.............................

They should sell bumper stickers get the advertising out locally, They are lots of brits around here that would benefit from the Forum. I would be happy to put a BIG www.britishexpats.com across the boot of my car.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:30 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Great site, great people and lots of fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.