Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone noticed?

Anyone noticed?

Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:13 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone noticed?

Originally Posted by crispy
Get back under your stone, you Portugeezer interloper By the way have you told them there peeps to vote for me, can't let that RM win
Yes you can, you're too normal
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:32 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Yes you can, you're too normal
Is your name gazz, no. I didn't think it was so keep it shut
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:45 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Is your name gazz, no. I didn't think it was so keep it shut
You want people to vote for you with an attitude like that?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

Hi Palmera, glad you like us here, the trick is not to get upset at what is said, if you do then just upset whoever upset you right back double quick

Tuesday OH and I were only saying we must take a trip to El Rocio one of these days. When we get our act together I'll drop you a line an let you know when, we could maybe meet up for coffee we would love to know more about the area. I'm not sure how far we are from there, we are based in Chiclana, Cadiz; we will have to get the map out and have a look. Stay tuned.
Hi Crispy, not sure how far it is to Chiclana either. if the huge national park area had a road through it, it would be about 15 minutes, but i think the quickest way is via seville....do let us know if you do come across tho.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:57 pm

You want people to vote for you with an attitude like that?
It's a bloody game, the last thing I want is to be a mod.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Palmera
Hi Crispy, not sure how far it is to Chiclana either. if the huge national park area had a road through it, it would be about 15 minutes, but i think the quickest way is via seville....do let us know if you do come across tho.
Yes the National Park has a lot to answer for, have heard the proposed motorway has been turned down but there is a chance there will be plans for another one put forward. When we do go we intended to stay the night so we will have plenty of time for a coffee, will keep you in mind.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:32 pm
Dipsomaniac

It's a bloody game, the last thing I want is to be a mod.
I know it's a bloody game, good grief woman, keep up
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
while at least gives you an insight into the psyches of those on here, and boy are there some psyches.
physco's you mean ..... physco's
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for delay - fighting over the laptop with 2 sons.....
Crispy - What is The Lounge?
Lionda - Im in Lancashire too - where in Lancs are you from? Sorry if its been mentioned before and Ive missed it... I have read this forum for a bit but not every thread....
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:11 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Lionda - Im in Lancashire too - where in Lancs are you from? Sorry if its been mentioned before and Ive missed it... I have read this forum for a bit but not every thread....
Hi Debsy
Welcome to BE - if you look on the bar across the top in blue there is a Discussion Forum button - if you click on there you will see on the forums and if you scroll down you will see The Lounge forum.
We live in Lancashire too (genegenie ) - we are in Rochdale - where abouts are you.
Lionda was living in Haslingden at one time - she is on her way back to us soon.
Take care
Love Sam xxx
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:13 pm

That's a good question, whatever it is, it sure is not human

As I'm sure you know BE is made up of forums covering different countries and the lounge is just another section where you can go and usually insult each other but sometimes you can pick up some really useless info there as well. You really do have to be thick skinned to post in there sensitivity stands for nothing
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:14 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good question, whatever it is, it sure is not human

As I'm sure you know BE is made up of forums covering different countries and the lounge is just another section where you can go and usually insult each other but sometimes you can pick up some really useless info there as well. You really do have to be thick skinned to post in there sensitivity stands for nothing
very good description
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Sam. Im just outside Preston.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:16 pm
Happy in my bubble

Thanks for that Sam. Im just outside Preston.
Your very welcome
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:21 pm

I know it's a bloody game, good grief woman, keep up
Well I'm not to sure our this game is played can you show me how the controls work and will the insurance cover me for soft tissue damage.

Last edited by crispy; Mar 14th 2008 at 11:45 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.