Reload this Page >

Anyone need reliable housitter/business carer

Anyone need reliable housitter/business carer

Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Rose Bailey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone need reliable housitter/business carer

\hi
\my husband an I have taken ealry retirement from lecturing/youth and community work and want to explore alternative futures which may/may not involve moving abroad-(just had granchild inUK so undecided!) but certainly want to live abroad for much of year. So far we have taught in China and been involved in a year of extensive house swaps taking us to Canada, Australia and New Zealand- and also a season as campsite couriers in France!

We are reliable and practical (used to assisting family in holiday business - apartments/hostel- taking bookings, cleaning and welcoming guests)- also expereinced with pets. (We are non smokers)

Wondered if there are people living in Spain who might need us to house-sit/ pet-sit or business sit whilst they either take a holiday or visit family?

Is this a possibility do you think- or a total non-starter? Where we would make contacts? Are ther any papers we could place an ad in? Suggestions from ex=pats very welcome.

Thanks

Rose

PS We are also good with plants - I'm a good cook, and speak French and Spanish fairly fluently
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:06 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone need reliable housitter/business carer

Originally Posted by Rose Bailey
\hi
\my husband an I have taken ealry retirement from lecturing/youth and community work and want to explore alternative futures which may/may not involve moving abroad-(just had granchild inUK so undecided!) but certainly want to live abroad for much of year. So far we have taught in China and been involved in a year of extensive house swaps taking us to Canada, Australia and New Zealand- and also a season as campsite couriers in France!

We are reliable and practical (used to assisting family in holiday business - apartments/hostel- taking bookings, cleaning and welcoming guests)- also expereinced with pets. (We are non smokers)

Wondered if there are people living in Spain who might need us to house-sit/ pet-sit or business sit whilst they either take a holiday or visit family?

Is this a possibility do you think- or a total non-starter? Where we would make contacts? Are ther any papers we could place an ad in? Suggestions from ex=pats very welcome.

Thanks

Rose

PS We are also good with plants - I'm a good cook, and speak French and Spanish fairly fluently

Search the web for English language newpapers in the area you are interested in, incidentally it's always useful to indicate the area in any posts like this. There are people in our area that offer the sort of service you are talking about, but this is the Costa Blance, and there are a lot of ex-pats here, they seem to get owrk, so it could be a starter..