Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone in or near Iznalloz?

Anyone in or near Iznalloz?

Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in or near Iznalloz?

Hi, Im new on this forum - I must say it is absolutely fantastic for info.

Does anyone live in Iznalloz? Thinking of relocating in next 12 months or so. We`ve read about lots of pitfalls on this forum.
Thinking of renting first then buying a property as full-time home and then buying a property to renovate to rent out and if that works out then do up another to rent out. How is the town for this possibility?

We have two children aged 9 and 12 (boys)- How would spanish state schools in this area be for them?

I am a spanish speaker but hubby and children are not. Once decision made to move then I will (along with my spanish speaking father and brother) be giving them all a crash-course in spanish.

All advice will be gratefully received and taken into account.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

thillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone in or near Iznalloz?

Hi,
Im giving this post a bump as we are thinking of doing something similar, also looking at Izlnalloz & 2 kids one will be 12 when we (might) go next year. I hope you get some replies.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in or near Iznalloz?

Hi Thillis, and thanks for that. I was just about giving up hope. Ive also posted on one or two other threads but Im starting to think Im going about it all the wrong way with the replies that Im getting. Im very grateful for all the feedback though cos there is only so much you can research via the internet.

We are looking at Iznalloz along with a couple of other towns further north near Jaen. We havent been over to the area yet to scout around but wanted to do internet research first and then spend a few days in each town before coming back to decide which town we liked before doing further research, moving over, renting, then buying to make our family home.

Its a minefield at the moment..... but unless you take the risk you will never know! Life is too short.