Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

anyone know much about car insurance?

anyone know much about car insurance?

Old May 16th 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default anyone know much about car insurance?

I know its very random and vague, but I don't really want to post the details on here as its quite personal, but if anyone knows much about spanish car insurance would we be able to have a chat? I'm in the uk now and can't seem to find out the information I need to from over here. Thanks.
Old May 16th 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone know much about car insurance?

Originally Posted by cajam31
I know its very random and vague, but I don't really want to post the details on here as its quite personal, but if anyone knows much about spanish car insurance would we be able to have a chat? I'm in the uk now and can't seem to find out the information I need to from over here. Thanks.
Don't want to get into private chats.
But if you want names for insurance here and there.
Direct line (linea direct)
Knights
Abbey
and others I'm sure some one else will remember.
Old May 16th 2010, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reply, but I have a problem with car insurance I already have in spain, rather than needing car insurance.
Old May 16th 2010, 5:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply, but I have a problem with car insurance I already have in spain, rather than needing car insurance.
I appreciate what you are saying, but how is someone likely to know they can help if they dont know what aspect of insurance it relates to
Old May 16th 2010, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Its ok, I've had a couple of replies and I've got the answers I need now. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I appreciate what you are saying, but how is someone likely to know they can help if they dont know what aspect of insurance it relates to
Old May 16th 2010, 5:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its ok, I've had a couple of replies and I've got the answers I need now. Thanks.

Great stuff