Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

anyone got a villa they need help renting?

anyone got a villa they need help renting?

Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

patch72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone got a villa they need help renting?

im hoping to up sticks from cambridge and bring the family over to spain sometime in the future but of course it always boils down to money .

a bit of a brain wave but i have quite a few friends and family who go to spain quite often and i was thinking if any of you chaps /chapessess have a property to rent i maybe able to helpby getting a few of my contacts to rent your place and in return a discounted/free one for moi thus helping us both out.

let me know what you have and dates available etc and i might be able to throw some business your way.

thanks simon

oh im a welder by trade and just wanted to do a little something on the side to help income so please dont think im an agent or anything .

Last edited by patch72; Apr 10th 2007 at 3:26 pm.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:22 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone got a villa they need help renting?

Originally Posted by patch72
im hoping to up sticks from cambridge and bring the family over to spain sometime in the future but of course it always boils down to money .

a bit of a brain wave but i have quite a few friends and family who go to spain quite often and i was thinking if any of you chaps /chapessess have a property to rent i maybe able to help. thus helping us both out.

let me know what you have and dates available etc and i might be able to throw some business your way.

thanks simon

oh im a welder by trade and just wanted to do a little something on the side to help income so please dont think im an agent or anything .
Hi Simon

Delete your e-mail address, this is an open forum. If anyone wishes to contact you they can click on your name to send an e-mail.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

patch72 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou .

Old Apr 10th 2007, 3:13 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

And similarly im after an apartment in the costa del sol if anyone knows of any going!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patch72

a bit of a brain wave but i have quite a few friends and family who go to spain quite often and i was thinking if any of you chaps /chapessess have a property to rent i maybe able to helpby getting a few of my contacts to rent your place and in return a discounted/free one for moi thus helping us both out.

thanks simon

Contact Dave and Lynn, www.personaltouchvillas.co.uk they rent out Villas and apartments in the Benalmadena area on the Costa del Sol

Last edited by jdr; Apr 10th 2007 at 10:06 pm.