Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone with experience of Iberbanda business services (not domestic)

Anyone with experience of Iberbanda business services (not domestic)

Old Nov 24th 2012, 4:47 am
Just Joined

dahowlett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone with experience of Iberbanda business services (not domestic)

We have very specific needs that mean we need a minimum of 2MBPS upload speed. It appears that Iberbanda's business service can get us that albeit at a price. We're OK with that (sort of) but...that 2MBPS is 'must have.'

Looking at the forums, threads and what not it appears that the WIMAX system is our only real alternative. We already have a Vodafone package which we would keep but there's no way we can get to where we need to be, even with line aggregation using conventional wifi services.

So qus:
  1. Does anyone know whether it is possible to get 2MBPS from another provider at better cost than Iberbanda?
  2. If there is a viable alternative does anyone know what the service is like?
  3. Experience with Iberbanda seems to be highly variable. Some love it, others say it is horrible. Does the same apply for business accounts?
  4. Do their guarantees for higher rates (opt to pay for 50%) mean anything?
  5. Anyone seen a set of T's & C's for business services? (struggling to find)

Thx

PS - I know I could get monster speeds with fibre - but don't fancy moving to Madrid!!