Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

anybody live nr xativa and knows about pc's

anybody live nr xativa and knows about pc's

Old Apr 9th 2006, 6:08 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default anybody live nr xativa and knows about pc's

ooops here i go again (re:my previous post) run down.... my pc is not working,just had it installed, rang telephonica and they said they would put me through to somebody who could talk me through the problems of it. I asked if they could speak English and they said no, I am starting lessons next week. does anybody live nr Xativa who would be willing to look at my pc and i will pay you????any advice please
Old Apr 9th 2006, 6:58 am
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all
Default Re: anybody live nr xativa and knows about pc's

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
ooops here i go again (re:my previous post) run down.... my pc is not working,just had it installed, rang telephonica and they said they would put me through to somebody who could talk me through the problems of it. I asked if they could speak English and they said no, I am starting lessons next week. does anybody live nr Xativa who would be willing to look at my pc and i will pay you????any advice please
Really sorry Patsy, timing is wrong as we still haven't sold UK house, but when we do move to Sax area I will be able to help. I understood that telephonica had an English speaking help desk, so keep asking. best of luck
Kevray
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:06 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevray
Really sorry Patsy, timing is wrong as we still haven't sold UK house, but when we do move to Sax area I will be able to help. I understood that telephonica had an English speaking help desk, so keep asking. best of luck
Kevray
hi, yep you are right telephonica has an english speaking help desk but.... they say they will put me through to the technical people but..... they dont speak English so i am stumped because i dont speak spanish
Old Apr 9th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

hi, yep you are right telephonica has an english speaking help desk but.... they say they will put me through to the technical people but..... they dont speak English so i am stumped because i dont speak spanish
Is it the same problem as in the other thread, or something new? It's just a little too far out for me too. Might suggest that if it is "sort of working" that you install MSN messenger and see if you can find a trustworthy soul here to take a quick look with a remote assistance session.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 4:14 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

Originally Posted by Unexpat
Is it the same problem as in the other thread, or something new? It's just a little too far out for me too. Might suggest that if it is "sort of working" that you install MSN messenger and see if you can find a trustworthy soul here to take a quick look with a remote assistance session.
hi, yep tis the same i'm afraid. as i said i can access stuff using AOL but i shouldnt be cos it will cost me. in the beginning was using internet explorer that the broadband chap told me to use.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:37 pm
vlc
Just Joined

vlc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Patsy

I live in Ontinyent (just up the road from you and have over 20 years experience in the computer industry.

If you haven't already solved the problem let me know and i'll give you my email address.

Regards

David.

hi, yep tis the same i'm afraid. as i said i can access stuff using AOL but i shouldnt be cos it will cost me. in the beginning was using internet explorer that the broadband chap told me to use.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:32 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

Originally Posted by vlc
Hi Patsy

I live in Ontinyent (just up the road from you and have over 20 years experience in the computer industry.

If you haven't already solved the problem let me know and i'll give you my email address.

Regards

David.
hi david, nope have not solved the problem, please could you e mail me at
[email protected] thanks
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

millibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant futuremillibug_1999 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: anybody live nr xativa and knows about pc's

hi david, nope have not solved the problem, please could you e mail me at
[email protected] thanks
We have had problems with our pc etc and can happily recommend someone to you from L'Olleria. Mark Douglas his email is [email protected]

recommended by www.loshildickos.com