Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any trusted websites for swapping or buying LHD car.

Any trusted websites for swapping or buying LHD car.

Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:45 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any trusted websites for swapping or buying LHD car.

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
oooooops sorry mitzy doh !!!!!! hope ur well mate xx
Yes thanks, and hope alls going well for you now
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes thanks, and hope alls going well for you now
It's going ok ...me and Ed would rather be in Spain though. But hey - gotta get on with itr.

We both have found good jobs but Ed needs "good conduct" clearance as he works with the highways agency ....but the foreign office and Spanish consulate are taking forever :curse:!!!!!

So he may not be kept on!!! The company didn't forsee this much of a delay. So we are very nervous to say the least !!!

Anyway - hope all's ok for you ....best get on - taken a day off to visit my friend ...so best get a wriggle on !!

Take care
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:31 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Of course, even if you don't and only have a Spanish bank account, you can still do it!
Wouldn't it make you have a Spanish location eBay account? if so, many Brits will not deal with you then as they feel, not entirely correctly that things might be a bit dodgy..
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about that ........ I've regularly bought stuff (actually today) from the States and from the Far East, as quite a few of my friends do ........ I guess its down to the feedback more than anything eventually. If its good then people will deal with you, if it aint they wont
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:47 am
CYS
Just Joined

CYS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spainboy
Moving back to the UK in the summer and I want to perhaps trade my spanish car for a UK one of similar age.
Are there any car dealers in Spain or in the UK that do this?
We have the same problem we are moving to Spain and were looking to swop my Wife's car for an LHD car of similar age, (2003 VW Golf) and condition. any help gratefully received!,
Old Feb 28th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CYS
We have the same problem we are moving to Spain and were looking to swop my Wife's car for an LHD car of similar age, (2003 VW Golf) and condition. any help gratefully received!,
message mrseddie...she has a Spanish LHD and might be interested in doing a swap with you