Just Joined

popsinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any transferring companies for animals

We are returning to uk and we need to transfer out cat back to uk
Does anyone know any good companies that can drive our cat back to uk
Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2013, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any transferring companies for animals

Hi, there was somebody else recently looking to transport animals to UK, have you tried the search this forum button ? it should bring up some info.
Old Oct 7th 2013, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

cymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura aboutcymruambyth has a spectacular aura about

Heard of several people using these with no complaints;http://almerimarlifestrays.com/pets-pet-travel-scheme
Old Oct 7th 2013, 8:06 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Look at this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809917
Old Oct 7th 2013, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

Amazing thank you all for reply
you very helpful
Old Oct 8th 2013, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi if someone would like to PM us we would be happy to exchange the results of our investigations and the reasoning behind going with one company as against another.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:41 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

One of our girls is leaving tomorrow because, unfortunately, she has to be rehomed (she´s going to family in the UK). We will miss her so much but she is being bullied by another one of our dogs.

She´s going with Posh Pets. They are collecting her from home and she leaves Spain on Thursday.

They gave us an itinerary, checked all the passport details and have sent us a travel form for completion. They are organising her tapeworm treatment and they also give regular updates, on the progress of the journey, on their Face Book page.

They are pricey but, to be honest, I´d rather pay more to ensure that the service is thorough. She will be delivered to her new home and her new family, so it´s a door to door service.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jjh
One of our girls is leaving tomorrow because, unfortunately, she has to be rehomed (she´s going to family in the UK). We will miss her so much but she is being bullied by another one of our dogs.

She´s going with Posh Pets. They are collecting her from home and she leaves Spain on Thursday.

They gave us an itinerary, checked all the passport details and have sent us a travel form for completion. They are organising her tapeworm treatment and they also give regular updates, on the progress of the journey, on their Face Book page.

They are pricey but, to be honest, I´d rather pay more to ensure that the service is thorough. She will be delivered to her new home and her new family, so it´s a door to door service.
wow thank you
i will check them out
i'm traveling from madrid to manchester i hope they can deliver my ginger puss to me back in uk
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:56 am
Just Joined

thank you all for a respond
lots of you recommend me to use posh pets !
i will check and phone them
thank you
Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

I was sat in the vets this week and Trans Pet was highly recommended. I have no relationship fiscal or otherwise with this company just reporting almost verbatim the conversation I had with an English lady. Indeed we use Posh Pets but next time around will check out the other company