Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any people 40s/50s age group

Any people 40s/50s age group

Old Apr 13th 2011, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Any people 40s/50s age group

Are there any 40s/50s people living in Benalmadena, Fuengirola or Torremolinos who live in nice areas who would like to meet up and have a coffee and tell me about their particular area? if so, then just say the word and we will arrange it, could help stop this
I am being torn back and forth between Estepona end and the other (Totally different I know) so also same applies if you live in Estepona and would like to meet to chat about the area and activities, groups etc, then please feel free to contact me. The more opinions of people who actually live in an area the better, as the CDS is all brand new to me so seen through different eyes of course.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any people 40s/50s age group

You could always PM Cricketman but he will drive you nuts with his pro Spain anti Uk chip
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

The coastal area's like Benalmadena can become very busy during the summer season so it may be worth having a look slightly inland, things tend to be priced slightly cheaper as well, like rents, bars, local shops as they do not have the tourist depend on. Good luck on your hunt for the ideal place to move to.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice

Originally Posted by jay01
The coastal area's like Benalmadena can become very busy during the summer season so it may be worth having a look slightly inland, things tend to be priced slightly cheaper as well, like rents, bars, local shops as they do not have the tourist depend on. Good luck on your hunt for the ideal place to move to.
Thanks, I can see me living in temporary accommodation all my life the way it's going. The idea of moving here was to meet more people and join groups and activities and even though I want a nice quiet area, I want to also be within very easy reach of meeting up with people. This is why I am so indecisive, as a lone person I need to be sure I choose the right place or there was no point in coming here. I can make friends easily but I am not into sitting around drinking in bars all the time. That is why I would like to meet up with people so that maybe they can introduce me to other interesting things to do

Last edited by lovethesun; Apr 13th 2011 at 1:24 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:32 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lovethesun
Thanks, I can see me living in temporary accommodation all my life the way it's going. The idea of moving here was to meet more people and join groups and activities and even though I want a nice quiet area, I want to also be within very easy reach of meeting up with people. This is why I am so indecisive, as a lone person I need to be sure I choose the right place or there was no point in coming here. I can make friends easily but I am not into sitting around drinking in bars all the time. That is why I would like to meet up with people so that maybe they can introduce me to other interesting things to do

I live in Benalmadena and fit in your age requirements lol?! I can meet for a coffee, just say where and when??

Jo xxx
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Jo would be brill to meet up with as she has lived both inland and by the coast,

As for things to do it is more of what do you want to do, get the free papers and have a look at the pages as to what is going on they list many of the clubs and local activities. I live in Alhaurin and would also be happy to meet with you.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
I live in Benalmadena and fit in your age requirements lol?! I can meet for a coffee, just say where and when??

Jo xxx
Oh great well tomorrow I am coming over to Benalmadena Pueblo looking at a couple of apartments, I have to meet estate agent at 2pm so I could meet about 4ish. Now, the where, that is a bit harder as I don't know anywhere on the coast as yet because I have only really looked around the Pueblo, in fact yesterday I drove into arroyo de meil to go and look at Paloma park and I couldn't find the way out for 20minutes! If it is a bit too short notice then maybe one afternoon over the weekend is better for you? just say which and I will work round you x
Old Apr 13th 2011, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jay01
Jo would be brill to meet up with as she has lived both inland and by the coast,

As for things to do it is more of what do you want to do, get the free papers and have a look at the pages as to what is going on they list many of the clubs and local activities. I live in Alhaurin and would also be happy to meet with you.
Thanks for that, it would be nice to meet you also, if you can give me a couple more trips over until I can get my bearings more, or Jo has drawn me a map Ha Ha. As it stands now my knowledge of that end of CDS is the pueblo and buddhist stupa. It will be far easier when I can find another place to stay over that end for a month (please see my other thread posted today) and then I can find my way around quicker
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:08 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo

Jo xxx

Quite fit for an old bird aintcha?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:01 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Quite fit for an old bird aintcha?
you silver tongued old codger
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:27 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
you silver tongued old codger
you either have it or you dont......lol
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Bit chancy meeting someone you have spoke to in cyber text a couple of times, ain`t it.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 7:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
Bit chancy meeting someone you have spoke to in cyber text a couple of times, ain`t it.
I dunno, JO does look a bit dodgy, but I am sure she is quite normal......lol
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
I dunno, JO does look a bit dodgy, but I am sure she is quite normal......lol
Yeah, I`m a cuddly teddy bear.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
Yeah, I`m a cuddly teddy bear.
If I saw you out ant about I would certainly recognise you.

I havent got any smileys, how do I get them to work again?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.